part 52

I calmed myself down even though my eyes looked very puffy and were red, a smile could help it right?
Since I got hungry I just went to the kitchen where the hyung line was sitting.
"Hey, y'all. Did you all already eat?" I peeked into the kitchen and smiled.
"Hey y/n, come in. Jay is making food right now."
I got into the kitchen and took a glass to drink water. After drinking water I sat down next to the others on the dining table. "Where are Ni-ki, Jungwon, and Sunoo?"
"Sunoo and Jungwon went back home and Ni-ki is sleeping," Sunghoon said and looked at his phone again. "He's sleeping already? Without eating?" – "Yeah I don't know. He said he's going to his bed earlier."
"Well, I should go check on him." I just stood up and got out of the kitchen to look for Ni-ki.

•••

3rd person pov

Y/n left the kitchen and closed the door again. Everyone dropped their phone and sat at the table. "Y'all saw that right?"
"She cried."
"How long did she cry? Her eyes were so puffy."
"I know right! And they were so red."

Everyone started to talk but got quiet to think. "Guys," Jake started talking again and got all the attention, "I think I know why she cried." He showed his phone and showed the post Yoojun posted. "This son of a bitch!"
"I'm going to kill him."
"Why the fuck did he post this!"
"Guys!" Heeseung scream whispered again "your language!"
Everyone apologized and opened their phone to see it too.
"Who is this Grace?" – "Love to know that too."

•••

Y/n pov

"Ni-ki." I whispered and got into the room "Ni-ki are you sleeping?"
"Huh?" He was half asleep said
"Were you sleeping?"
"No I'm trying but I think I am."
"Can I lay next to you?"
"Sure." He opened his blanket and smiled at me.

He's so cute when he's tired.

I got into his blanket and looked at him trying to sleep. I started stroking his hair. "Why do you want to sleep so early?"
"I need sleep."
"But without eating dinner?"
"I already went eating earlier. Before Sunoo hyung went to his family we went eating together."
"Right, it's Sunki day."
"Mhm."
"Okay, then sleep well Ni-ki. Let's talk tomorrow." I was still stroking his hair as he cuddled with me what made me laugh.

•••

3rd person pov

"Okay here. I checked out her profile." Sunghoon said and looked at his phone as he read. "She's an actress too but didn't play in many shows because she got a lot of hate. So that means both are playing the main role in the new drama Yoojun is in."
"But that doesn't mean he has to cheat!"
"They would kiss any-" Heeseung couldn't continue speaking 'cause y/n came in. Everyone gave her worried faces as soon as she came in.
"Huh? Why are y'all looking at me like that." After she said that everyone looked away again.

"Y/n" – "Yes Sunghoon?"
"Are you okay?"
Everyone was still sitting at the table and waiting for Jay to finish his cooking as Sunghoon caught y/n staring at the water bottle next to her, being deep in her thoughts.
"Yes, why wouldn't I be not okay?"
"Just curious."
"Oookay." She said and smiled.

Only if I could see what you're thinking.

--

"Y'all should go wash up and get ready for sleep now. You need to rest!" Y/n collected all the dirty dishes.
"Let me help you."
"Oh no, it's okay I'll be finished in 10 minutes. Go get ready for bed." Y/n said to Jay.

Y/n was trying to clear her thoughts while washing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen, everyone left and got ready for bed except one person. One person was still sitting in his seat and looking at her.

Y/n sighed as she thought everyone left the kitchen. Tears filled up her eyes as soon as she thought about the post.
She hardly tried not to cry 'cause someone could come in and see her. 'they already have enough to worry about and do. I mustn't be a burden.' she always thought.

The older ones

You:
I'll stay in the kitchen for a few minutes
I think I know how to help her

Hyungie🍜:
Don't mess up Jake

You:
Promise.

Google in person🦅:
Call us when you need something

°°°

Y/n turned over and got surprised to see Jake still sitting there. "You scared me." She turned over again to wipe off her tears.
"Y/n, why are you lying?" Jake finally stood up.
"What do you mean?"
"Lying about how you're feeling. Come here." He softly pulled her into a hug. "You know we're always here for you. You can talk to us. And don't you dare say 'I didn't want to be a burden or y'all have other things to do' no. We're always here and even tho the others won't be I will. I will be here and help you, talk to you and always try to put you in a good mood." When Jake stopped talking, y/n started to cry. She cried everything out. Everything she wanted him to know. "It's fine." He stroked her hair and kissed her gently on her head. They were staying in that position for minutes when suddenly y/n looked up at him. "Crybaby." He took his sleeve and used it to clean her tears. "He cheated on me. Right after our date."
"Pshhh." He took her into his arms again and stroked her back drawing some circles with his fingers. "Tell me everything but nothing about today."

(A/n I'M SORRY)

Both were having intense eye contact. The same feelings they had when they were at y/n's home.

Both looked at each other's lips but tried to ignore this feeling. Without realizing they came closer.
"JAKE!" Heeseung screamed. "I'M COMING!" Jake answered and sadly looked at y/n. "Don't overthink all that, he is past. Everything will be fine, okay love?" He patted her head "good night y/n."

A/n: SORRY I DONT KNOW WHAT THIS IS EITHER Edit: I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY SO TODAY I'LL PUBLISH TWO AND ALSO SUNGHOON RECOVERED 😭😭sorry it's in capital letters-

Edit: I TOTALLY FORGOT TO POST YESTERDAY SO TODAY I'LL PUBLISH TWO AND ALSO SUNGHOON RECOVERED 😭😭
sorry it's in capital letters-