part 20

Lily talked to the manager and made everything clear.
"So he said, you can come tomorrow in the morning and get the basics. Then you're starting to work and bla bla bla. Oh and you can call estate agents tomorrow and make an appointment to find an apartment near the dorm. I know one I'll just give you the number." She explained everything and started driving. "Thank you so much! Let's go eat ice cream. I'll pay." Y/n said and smiled strangely. "I don't think it's a good idea... But let's go." They drove to McDonald's and got mcflurry.

[The next day]

Y/n pov

After getting mcflurry yesterday, we went home and watched Annabelle. This wasn't scary but the jumpscares. I couldn't. To be honest I started crying and face timed my mom to feel safe.
MOVING ON Lily's driving me to the dorm right now. It's still awkward but I'll try to get comfortable with them somehow.

---

"Here we go." Lily opened the door with the code and got in.
"Hello? Is someone up?" She started screaming.
The manager came out of the kitchen. "Good morning ladies." - "Good morning, Oppa. Where is her room? This bag is heavy" Lily said.
I TOLD HER TO GIVE IT TO ME.
"Right. I thought you're going to sleep here yesterday, so I already made the bed and put shampoo and everything for you there."
Awww that's so cute.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I wasn't feeling like sleeping here. I'm so sorry." I said while bowing down.
"Please. You don't have to apologize. It's okay, I could've thought it. My bad." He said laughing quietly. "Give me that bag I'll bring you to your room, come." He took the bag from Lily and made the 'follow me' hand gesture.

Not gonna lie, the room was so cute decorated plus it was kinda big.

(A/n: something like that)

"I asked the members to help me, I hope it looks goo-"
"No! It looks perfect. I would be happy even with just one bed." I cut him off and smiled. "Thank you again," I said.
"Okay, put your clothes in the closet, live in but I need to go to work now. Bye y/n, bye Oppa." Lily said and hugged me. "Oh, and y/n," she walked up to me, "Good luck with living with them." I hugged her, said thank you, and got my suitcases from the hallway.
"If you need help with something, you can ask me." - "I will. Thank you"
"Oh before I forget: did you already eat? I'm making breakfast and if you want you can join."
How can someone be that kind?
"Oh, Lily and I ate on the way but thank you for the offer."
"No problem. If you want to eat you can tell me."
"I will."
After he went back to the kitchen, I started to unpack my suitcases and put everything where it belongs.

---

It's been half an hour since I'm unpacking but I'm almost finished now. The only thing that annoys me are the suitcases. Where the hell do I put them. I was listening to music all the time so I took out my Airpods and went to the kitchen hoping I can find the manager.
Damn, where is the kitchen?
I followed the yummy smell and finally found it.

"Where should I put-" 7 handsome let me say that again 7 BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, ATTRACTIVE boys were staring at me. "Uh hi. Where should I put my empty suitcases?" I tried to ignore them and looked at the manager. "I don't know. We can put them in the basement?"
"I'm scared to go there." I- WHY DID I SAY THAT?
As expected I heard a laugh. Wow, thank you. Then I heard a hit and the laugh stopped.
"I'll do it. Don't worry." - "Thank you so much! Really!" To be honest I would shit my pants if I had to go there. I was about to leave the kitchen when the manager stopped me: "Y/n. We're leaving at 9:30. Get ready please." - "Yes I will uh-" how should I call him? ARGH, AWKWARD. "We're not that close but you can call me Oppa too." As if he could read my mind. "Okay thank you."
I hurried to my room but got lost. Shit. HOW DID I GET IN THE BATHROOM?!
Just hurry back y/n the house is not that big.
As said I tried to find my room but ended up hopeless in the hallway.

Okay, I'm hearing footsteps. Pretend you're going somewhere.
"Hyu- AH YOU SCARED ME!" welcome to another episode of ~awkward moments with Heeseung~
"HAHAHAHA YOUR HAIR!"

(A/n: Y'all know of what hair I'm talking about no? Here:)

WHAT- Y/N YOU'RE LAUGHING AT MR. PERFECT! ARE YOU DUMB?!
"Shut up. At least I don't get lost in my house." He got a point. I stopped laughing. "But how did you know I'm lost?"
"I'm Heeseung. I can do everything" shit he's coming closer. "Even read your mind" - "haha and my grandmother is Queen Elizabeth. Now please tell me where my room is. Please." I stepped back, 'cause he was definitely not respecting my personal-distance ring.
"Right there." He showed behind me. "You know what you could do to not get lost again? write there: 'MY ROOM CUZ I GET LOST'" since when is he that funny?
"Thank you but I know where my room is. And also get ready you only have 20 minutes." I turned around and got into my room.

WTF SINCE WHEN IS MY HEART BEATING THAT FAST???