part 53

010-698-220-56

010-698-220-56:
Omg
Y/n!!!!!
Y/n please I can explain
It's a misunderstanding!!!
Y/n please you haven't picked up my phone calls!!!
I'm worried about you
Please text me
Please let me meet you
I can explain
EVERYTHING

You:
What do you want yoojun?

I've already seen what you wanted me to see.
And you don't have to explain
I understood.
You could've just break up with me anyways
Didn't have to cheat.

010-698-220-56:
No, it's not like that!
I didn't cheat, I love you.

You:
Whatever it's useless.

{You blocked 010-698-220-56}

°°°

It feels like someone is stabbing me with a knife.

A sigh left my mouth as I continued eating. "Hey, did you hear the news?" - "What news?" We were in the hybe cafeteria eating and just having fun. But it seems like I don't have fun. Even though I want to have fun.
Jay showed me his phone "Yoojun quit acting in the drama." After he said that, he got a kick from Heeseung. "It's okay Heeseung. I knew this would happen. He's in big trouble right now."
"Deserved," Jungwon said quietly as he slurped his soup.
"And now he's been asking to meet me." - "Don't go." - "Go."
"I mean," I thought before speaking "ugh I don't know I'll ask Lily." I just said and put everything on my tablet. "I'll go first. See y'all in the room - oh and op- Heeseung text me the drink list and from what store."
"Okay, bye." They said and saw me leave.

As soon as I got out of the cafeteria I called Lily. "Hey y/n!" - "Unnie. Are you free right now?"
"Well I have to sort some things but I'm in my office. Why? Do you need something?" - "I need your help. I'll be right there." I hung up and made my way to the office. I got into the elevator when I heard someone say to wait. As kind as I am, I of course stopped it to just see Yeonjun coming in. "Oh my god! Y/n!"
"Oppa! Hi!" I hugged him. "Woah it's been so long. So it's really you."
"What do you mean." - "I heard there is going to be a new manager but I didn't know it's you y/n." - "Well, now I'm here."
"Woah I really missed you. I thought I would never see you again"
"That's stupid I would probably show up at your Concert or something." - "Still! Then I wouldn't have the time to talk to you." - "Okay okay you're right." I laughed and looked at him.

Before I moved away Yeonjun was my best friend. Even though I got bullied he always stayed by my side and helped me to get Stella to jail. He was always there but after his debut, we never got to talk again.

"Are you still dealing with the nightmares?" He slowly asked as if he was scared to ask.
"Luckily it doesn't happen that much."
"That's a relief! Hey, I need to go now can you come later and give me your number? I think we have a lot to catch up with." He said as he hugged me. "Sure, I'll just come to your practice room. See you Oppa!"
I waved bye and waited till I reached the office floor.

***

"Hey, Unnie! Do you know where Lily Unnie is?" I went to my favorite staff. "Uhhh she must be in her office. I can call he-"
"Nono it's okay. I'll just look for her. Thank you!" I smiled and went to her office.

"That's crazy." - "You scared me you shi-!" Lily hit me. WHY IS SHE ALWAYS HITTING ME???
"I just left your office to look for you and now you're standing here. How is that possible?"
"Magic."
"Pff, whatever. I need to talk to you. The boys can't help me."
"What do you expect, they're boys."
Right.
"Well look." How the heck should I start? "Yoojun cheated on me."
Lily spit out the coffee she was drinking "HE DID WHAT?! OH MY GOD I'M HITTING HIM WHERE IS HE-"
"UNNIE! CALM DOWN!" I screamed and took some tissues to clean the coffee. Wow since I'm living with 7 chaotic idiots I clean more. No offense to my baes

"Well, he posted a picture with a girl and put hearts in the description. So I cried and the boys saw it too they helped me bla bla. And now he texted me to meet up 'cause apparently it was a misunderstanding." I took a deep breath.
"You should meet him. But meet him at someplace where not any single soul is and then kill-"
What the actual fuck?
"Lily, are you okay? Are you working too much? The fuck?"
"You know what? I'll just meet him. I need to break up with him anyway. Thank you, Lily! Bye!" I just waved goodbye and left her office making my way out of the building to the coffee shop Heeseung asked me for. I just had to escape from her.

***

I slowly opened the door, carrying 9 drinks, and just went to the lounge without disturbing them.

After minutes everyone came in and took their drinks as a relieved sigh left their mouth. Only Ni-ki hasn't taken his drink he ran to me and hugged me.
"Why are you so happy today?"
He just shrugged his shoulders and continued hugging me.
I gave him his drink and the others started to get ready to go to their next schedule.
"Is someone free right now?"
"Why?" Jungwon asked.
"I need someone to go with me to the txt practice room."
"Are you for real right now? Can you even go there?"
"I think so? Anyways someone's free?"
"I am!" Jake said and stopped drying his hair. "Take me there. I don't know where it is."
"Sure sure." He took my hand and dragged me to the elevator.

"Why do you want to go there?" Jake asked as he pressed the 10th floor.
"Uhh, Yeonjun asked me to."
"Oh, you know him?"
"Yeah, we were or are friends."
"Ahh okay." As we arrived on the 10th floor he took my hand and just dragged me again.
"Why are you dragging me?"
"Because we don't have time."
"Okay okay but it hurts," I whispered the last words but still he heard it. "OH MY GOD! I'M SO SORRY!" He gently held my wrist and tried to massage it. "The heck? Stop that." I hit his hand as he just gave me a weird face. Dang, he's cute.

He peaked into the room and looked if there were any staff or managers.
"Okay, we can go." He opened the door and made everyone look at us.
"OH MY GOD Y/N!" I'm getting deja vu. Soobin ran to me and hugged me while carrying me. "Are you stupid? Get me down!" I hit his arms and as he let me down and hugged me. "So he wasn't lying." He happily said and hugged me again.
"It's nice to see you too, Oppa."
"How are you? How do you like that here? And-"
"Okay wait a second. Just give me the numbers. We don't have time we need to go to another schedule BUT we will definitely talk!"
"RIGHT" Yeonjun quickly took out his phone and typed in my number.
"Y/n, hurry! We don't have time." Jake whispered next to my ear. I'm getting chills stop that.
"Thank you so much!!! See you again!" I quickly hugged them and waved bye to the others as I ran out of the room with Jake.

"I thought you only know Yeonjun."
"No, somehow before their debut I got friends with Soobin too. I don't know, it's complicated."
"Okay, whatever. Hurry!"

A/n: okay I don't stan txt but I wanted to include them so bad lmaooo Anyways here's the chapter for today Also schools starting tmr for me and I'm so scared How to stop time?

Anyways here's the chapter for today
Also schools starting tmr for me and I'm so scared
How to stop time?