part 80

"Short ass." - "I can't do anything about it" - "At least try to come to the ceiling." - "Fucking dumbass I'm trying!" - "You know what," Heeseung took away the garlands I was holding "I'll do it. Go away." He took my hand and just let me go off the ladder I was on. "Fine. I'll go help, Jay." I just said and took my phone.

It was already end of October. Liv went away weeks ago and we would work all the time. Since they're gonna have a comeback beginning of next year, we had a lot of meetings and shoots and all that.

"Jay," I ran to me "you need help?" - "Not from you." - "I'll just pass you the tape, okay? Get on the ladder." He sighed but went on it anyways.
Carefully I handed him the tape so he could put on the balloons.

And yes. They were decorating their own party for their first anniversary. We just didn't have time for staff to do it, so we were doing it ourselves now.
Music was blasting, everyone was doing something and we would always have something to laugh at.

"By the way, Jay." – "Hm?" – "What do you think I could gift Jake?" – "Mhm, well he said his perfume is about to get empty." – "Oh, Perfect!" – "Let's go together then? I need to buy something too." – "Sure I'll check the schedule." He got off the ladder. "Thanks for helping." – "No problem."

***

"Can you pass me the cup?" I looked at Ni-ki who just handed it to me. I was about to take it when he let go and it fell on the floor. "Oh shoot, I'm so sorry Noona." – "Oh no it's okay I should've taken it. You go before you cut yourself" I got on the floor and started picking up the glass pieces that were on the floor. "What happened?" Sunghoons came which startled me and I cut myself on my finger. "Fuck." I got up and went to the sink. "A cup broke. Hey Sunghoon, can you give me the first aid kit?" – "Why? Did you cut yourself?" He came to me and held my hand to see. "Wait I'll bring it." I saw him go out of the kitchen. "What happened?" This time Jake came and looked over. " I accidentally cut myself with the cup." – "Oh fuck. Wait here." – "No, Yun Sunghoons bringing the kit. Don't worry." – "He doesn't know where it is." – "Where is the first aid kit?" Sunghoon came and looked over. "See, wait here," Jake said as he just left.

After a time he came back with the kit and sat next to me. "Jakey it's really ok-" – "Psh."  I just shushed my mouth and let him do what he wanted to do. He first tried to sanitize the cut which was burning like hell. "Hold my hand." He told me while concentrating on the cut. After he did that he just did what you do and left the cute princess plaster and looked at it very satisfied. "A princess plaster for my princess." He mumbled and smiled. "Thank you." – "Always." He randomly just hugged me and I stayed in his hug for a very long time.

"What perfume do you use?" – "Why?" – "You smell good. That's why I wear your hoodie." He giggled at my statement and just kissed my forehead. "That's just me." He proudly said. "Oof look at you-" I got cut off by the kiss he placed on my lips. "I'm tired." Jake leaned his head on my shoulder. "Then go to sleep, I need to clean the kitchen." – "Can't you just leave it to Ni-ki? He had to do it too." – "Hyung, I can't I need to sleep." Ni-ki interrupted. "And who said that?" – "Manager hyung." – "Sure Ni-ki. Good night I'll just do it." I said and tried to get up. "Nope, you're not leaving." – "Oh come on, Jake," He dramatically shook his head. "If I finish quickly then you can go to sleep." – "But I wanna cuddle." – "Then you can cuddle, okay?" Jake doubted first but just got up. "I'll help you." – "Fine."

Thanks to toil3tpap3r for the chapter ideaAnd pls don't ask what this chapter is 😃😃 I feel weird writing it

And pls don't ask what this chapter is 😃😃 I feel weird writing it

Edit: i just realized i made their 1st anniversary party in October- anyways this is now part of the plan they did it on purpose 😃