Taehyung shot his eyes towards the maknae, who was still staring at his phone. Jeongguk straightened up and cleared his throat, "Uh-- I--"

"He does have a crush, I am sure about it," Jin stated, taking a sip of his beer, "He keeps staring in space lost in thoughts and sometimes starts blushing randomly. These are all signs of a crush."

"Oh, or maybe a girlfriend?"Hoseok chuckled, "Come on, tell us who you like?"

Taehyung's lungs were collapsing. He was absolutely sure of it. How else would they not be able pull air in? That's the reason, and it's definitely not because of this pale boy with doe eyes who apparently has a girlfriend now.

So is that the reason he keeps avoiding me?

Because of the girl he likes?

His throat feels dry and he can hear a faint buzzing in his ears. Hoseok laughs in the background and Jimin counters with something equally funny but he can't hear it.

He is drowning. He is drowing within the shadows of his mind and none of them have even the slightest idea.

Black shadows dance in his peripheral vision and Taehyung knows of he does not get his thoughts in check the physical signs of his fucked up brain might become visible to everyone. He can't have that.

He counts his fingers one by one, moving his eyes from one to the next. By the time he reaches eight, the world becomes clearer. He takes a deep breath and seamlessly gets back into the discussion.

He looks around to see if anyone foumd out but everyone is still busy with the maknae inquisition.

Nothing to worry about.

"Our liitle baby is growing up," Jin's laughter makes him look at them.

"Ah Jeongguka, enough with the suspense - who is she?" Hoseok whined.

Jeongguk pauses and Taehyung looks down on his lap.

He doesn't want to hear it. He doesn't know why this conversation is affecting him the way it is.

The maknae is a teenage boy, an idol, a star, he bound to have a girlfriend, what's so wrong in that? Why is his stomach sinking and heart racing thinking about a nameless, faceless girl.

"Yeah, she-"

"He likes her so much that he can't even name her without stuttering," Jimin snickered.

Taehyung was going to faint. He was definitely going to faint right on this countertop. This oblivious boy was going to talk about his crush or maybe even his girlfriend. He was not even listening to what the maknae was saying. Did not even want to.

He was in a mild panic situation to put it lightly.

His heart was thundering in its cage, and the sounds around him came muffled.

"Taehyunga," a cool hand over his own jolted him back. "Get me my jacket from the room, would you? I feel a bit chilly," Yoongi asked him.

Taehyung shot up from his seat faster than lightning. He rushed into the bathroom and stood against the closed door. His hands trembled, and his lips quivered. Tears lined his eyes, and he closed his fists to get a hold of himself.