Jiang Xiaoxiao, be realistic! "

   Jiang frankly slapped up, and Fang Xiaohui was beaten to the side.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao helped Fan Xiuying to sit down, "Mom, you don't need your legs! For such a thing, it's worth ignoring your own injury."

  I have enough peaches to restore Fan Xiuying, but it is not immediate.

  The effect can only be reflected when you go back at night.

  Now her control ability is getting stronger and stronger, and the quantity control can make Taozi's effect not so shocking.

Fan Xiuying let go of her worry, and took Jiang Xiaoxiao's hand, "Xiao Xiao, don't worry about it. You are mom's daughter. It's the same all the time. My and your dad's greatest fortune in this life is to have you." This daughter, your parents just stopped you and couldn't bear your hand.

  Fang Xiaohui, her good or bad, has nothing to do with our family. I used to think that this child was also a pitiful one, but now I understand that my heart is all about feeding the dog. Whether Fang Xiaohui is good or not has nothing to do with me, but because of her, you were told that Mom wouldn't let people ruin your reputation.

  Now that you have glutinous rice balls, you and the Song family can't ruin your reputation because of this bug. Hey, listen to what your mother said, and take care of yourself. If you are angry, you don't have food to eat! You don't want to just give glutinous rice balls with milk powder! "

  Fan Xiuying looked at the glutinous rice dumplings lovingly. With such a big movement, the child was still asleep, and he didn't even wake up.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao looked at her mother, patted her on the shoulder, and understood what Fan Xiuying thought.

  "Fang Xiaohui, go back, and you will take your Yangguan Road in the future. We will walk on our single-plank bridge. No one has anything to do with anyone. Don't say anything about us. We are your parents. We are not. No one can prove that we are!"

  Fang Xiaohui sneered, "Okay, who is rare to be your daughter! I am not rare if you ask me. Just leave!"

  Get up and leave.

   "Stop!"

  Song Moting said coldly.

  Fang Xiaohui was startled, this uncle fought head-on with him for the first time, why?

  I still want to ask for justice for his wife!

  "Apologize to my mother! You burned her, and you owe her an apology."

  Fang Xiaohui is surprised, she really protects Jiang Xiaoxiao, even her mother-in-law loves the house and the black.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao, is your luck really good?

  "Aunt Fan Xiuying, I was sorry for you just now. I'm sorry to scald you. I will pay for the medical expenses. I will also take out the lost work expenses. As long as you speak! I will pay you all."

  'S attitude suddenly reversed, it seemed that Fang Xiaohui was reborn in an instant, and the hostility just now seemed to disappear with the wind.

  Speaking to Fan Xiuying calmly, although her attitude was cold, she apologized.

  Fan Xiuying shook her head, "No, you go!"

  Fang Xiaohui walked back to the ward quickly.

  Now she is alone.

   Fang Xiaohui's tears fell.