18 (TW)

I managed to book Toby into a therapy session the day after his little meltdown, he refused to go telling me there was no point, but I didn't listen, I just want him to be happy again. He still hadn't eaten anything not even something as small as a crumb.

I started to worry about him as he locked himself in the bathroom and walked out looking guilty about something.

I decided to follow him into the bathroom and what I saw was terrifying. I never thought Toby would be the type to ever harm himself, cutting his arms when he promised he stopped ages ago.

"Toby...?" I asked in fright.

He looked up and our eyes locked in the mirror, he dropped the razor and rolled down his sleeves, "H..Hey Luke.." He stuttered.

"Don't hey luke me.." I told him, "Roll up your sleeves"

Toby ignored the command and looked at the ground, Luke wasn't having it so he gently grabbed Toby's arms and before Toby could pull his arms away his scarred, red arms were on show.

"Baby.." Luke muttered under his breath, Toby gulped back tears as he felt his throat get tight, "I know it's hard but you don't have to do this.. you go to therapy so it doesn't get to this point..." Luke continued.

Toby was silent. He didn't know what to say. What could he say?

Instead Toby just took his arms from his lovers grasp and wrapped his shaky arms around Luke's torso.

A few years had past and Toby had started getting better, Hope learnt how to walk and talk and dance and sing, Luke got a job and his boss had made him the CEO of the company so they were getting quite rich and gaining money but that's not what the family cared about. They didn't care about how much money they had or what class they are or what status they have, they just cared shout each other.

One day, Hope, their sweet little girl, went into the kitchen where her parents were messing around.

"Papa, there's this little girl that looks exactly like me" She stated.

Luke and Toby stopped what they were doing, Toby knew it was her twin she was seeing but Hope was too young to understand.

"That's your twin... You see Papa had you and another little girl but your sister didn't make it.." Luke explained softly to his daughter.

"Ohhh, that's why she says 'Say hi to papa and dad for me'"

Toby had tears in his eyes as he began to shake, he took deep breaths to calm himself down but that made his breathing worse, he took out his inhaler the doctor had recommended when he felt a panic attack coming on.

Sweet air filled his lungs helping him to breathe again.

Hope hugged both of her parents and went back to her room to play with her ghost twin sister.

Luke went to Toby and wrapped his arms around his waist gently resting his chin on the top of his lover's lead. Toby smiled and shakily wrapped his arms around Luke.

The pair stayed there for what felt like hours but the moment was ruined when Hope went running in yet again, "Also don't forget it's your wedding day!" She yelled, excitment clearly clear in her voice.

The two men stood there in shock hand frantically ran up the stairs to get ready, Hope took the Uber with Luke to the church where the wedding would take place whilst Toby finished getting ready.

The guests had already started to fill all the gaps.

After a long wait you could hear voices from outside the door, the music started playing and Toby walked down the isle with a girl?

He kissed her cheek as they stopped and stood in front of me, "My sister" He mouthed. I gave a small confused nod at him and we both said our vows.

"You may now kiss the groom" And seconds after those words had been said, Luke had attached his lips onto Toby's bringing him into a love-filled kiss.

They pulled away from the kiss smiling at each other, Tears rolling down both of the male's faces. The guests let out small giggles and 'awes' as the newly wed wiped away their tears.

-THE END-