Introduction

"It's just a phase Marley" That's what my mother told me after I told her I was Gay and Trans. Gay meaning I like men and Trans meaning I was male and go by He/Him pronouns and the name Toby.

No matter how many times I told my mother I was a boy, she would use my deadname and wrong pronouns. Everytime we would get visitors I like to tell them my pronouns and new name but of course my stupid Mother always had different plans.

People would always say, "Is that so?" And before I could even reply my mother would chime in and go, "No No don't be so silly, SHE'S just going through a phase. SHE is a GIRL" If you couldn't tell my mother is transphobic.

My father on the other hand is supportive. He always tried to stand up for me which lead to arguments but it was still nice of him to try. When me and my father went out once, he brought me my first binder. I remember I smiled that big that the corners of my mouth reached my ears.

But it wasn't always like that.

My father trying to be supportive wasn't the only thing that caused arguments. My mother does. There is so much wrong with that woman. Shes Transphobic, homophibic and an alchoholic. No one knows what she gets up to when no one is home.