11

"Yes I'm wearing shorts!" I stated.

He hummed and walked off to the kitchen probably to make food. I rolled my eyes and went back to laying on the couch under the blanket I had wrapped around me.

After a while I got bored of going through my phone so instead I put in a film, it was a good film it was surprisingly a horror film but it was very Intresting.

When I went back to Toby I saw that he was watching a horror film that I've never seen before, "what you watching?" I asked him. He paused the Tv and looked at me.

"The Conjuring" he told me. I smiled at him and sat next to him moving his legs slightly.

He huffed and put his legs in top of my lap, I rubbed his legs softly with my hands, he smiled at me and unpaused the film paying no attention to me and all of it to the film. To be honest I didn't blame him, the film was good. It was about people being possessed but the creepiest thing about it was that it was all based on truth.

When the film finished Luke was falling asleep, I crawled onto his lap wrapping my limbs around him, "koala hugs!" I whisper-shouted. I saw a smile grow on his face as he wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close, I lay my head in his chest and listened to the steady beats of his heart.

The ringing of my phone interrupted us, I took it out of the hoodie pocket and stared at the name 'Paige' I gulped and got off of Luke's lap and went into the kitchen.

"Hello?" I answered.

I put the phone on speaker.

"CARE TO EXPLAIN WHY YOU LEFT YOUR FATHER?!" I heard my so called 'mother' yell. I flinched and Luke looked at me.

"Erm..." is all I said.

"COME HOME THIS INSTANT YOUNG LADY!!" She yelled.

"I'M NOT A LADY AND NEVER WILL BE WHY CANT YOU RESPECT MY CHOICES?!" I fought back.

"BECAUSE IT'S WRONG!"

"WHAT'S WRING IS YOU HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH DAD THEN DAD GOING BACK HIME TO YOU! I'M SO DONE WITH THIS FAMILY! I'M NO LONGER YOUR CHILD SO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled causing Luke to come in to the kitchen and pick up the phone.

"And by the way me and your son did 'it'" Luke told them causing them to gasp and start yelling but I wasn't paying attention. I smiled at Luke and shook my head.

"Idiot-" he shut me up with a kiss, I pressed the hang up button and wrapped my arms around his neck. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist holding me close.

Our kiss soon turned into a make out session. When we parted our lips were red and swollen. I giggled slightly and kissed Luke's head, he smiled brightly and ruffled my hair.

"What was you saying about me?" He asked.

"I don't remember anymore" I joked.

We stayed in each other's embrace and then someone came round and let themselves in, "Yo br- oh erm- sorry-" I looked at the person then Luke.

"It's alright dude" Luke replied, I cling onto him slightly, "erm, Kian this is my boyfriend Toby! Toby this is my best friend Kian"

I looked at Kian and waved at him nervously, "hi" I managed to say, "is he like Max..?" I whispered to Luke trying not to make it obvious but Kian heard me.

"Max? No he's stupid and not worth anyone's time" Kian said, I looked at him awkwardly, "why what did he do to you kiddo?"

"First if all I'm 15 I'm not a child and he beat me up..-" I told him.

"15 is still a child's age and I'm sorry man" He replied. I rolled my eyes at the statement, '15 is still a child's age'

I went to him and flicked his ear, "And how old are you?"

"18" he said rubbing his ear.

"You're small for an 18 year old" I said, Luke sniggered in the background.

"N-no! You're just tall!" He tried to fight back but he stuttered on his words.

I rolled my eyes and started climbing the stairs, "Nice view babe!" Luke called out.

"LUKE!" I yelled, I heard Kian laugh.

I went upstairs and changed into a short sleeved shirt that I left open with a white T-shirt on underneath, I put on my black ripped jeans and went back down taking off the bandages.

Luke watched me cautiously, "Toby" he said sternly.

"Hm?" I asked looking up.

"What are you doing..?"

"Changing my bandages?" I said in question not knowing what to say.

"You sure you're not putting new ones on right now...?" He asked.

I looked at my arms and not going to lie but it did look like I was just putting them on, I looked back up at Luke and shook my head, "I promise that I'm going to change them now"

"Lemme look..."

I slowly went towards him and watched as he slowly un-bandaged my arms and look at them all over making sure that there wasn't another cut on there. He pointed out a scratch that I accidentally caused trying to take off the bandages.

He pointed at it, "what's that..?" He asked nervously.

"Oh I scratched myself trying to get the bandages off, I promise it was an accident" Luke nodded his head at my words.

"Kid.. you can't do that... I know I don't know your past but you can't do that... it can kill you... it killed my sister..." Kian explained.

I looked down slightly and felt my arms get kissed by Luke.

"I know it can... that's why I'm trying to stop but sometimes everything gets too much snd I loose control..." I explained. Kian came towards me which caused me to flinch.

He slowly wrapped his arms around me and captured me into a hug. Luke joined in and it soon became a group hug.