10

"Let me see" Luke said somewhat excited, my face went red.

"E-erm Maybe-Maybe another t-time" I stuttered. Luke gave me a confused look but just nodded his head. I turned around so I was facing the wall and fell asleep.

Luke took Toby's phone and unlocked it, Toby trusted Luke enough so he gave him his phone password a while back, Luke went onto the phone and his Instagram photos popped up onto the phone. Luke smirked and blushed looking over at Toby.

When Toby woke up he saw that Luke was already awake and was pinning him down. Toby instantly blushed.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered, I didn't know if it was nerves or because I was flustered. Luke just looked at me with a smirk.

"You were looking at my Instagram photos last night not cats" he told me. I felt my face heat up, Luke giggled at my reaction and kissed me.

I couldn't get my head wrapped around everything that just had happened. First I woke up to Luke pinning me down, second he tells me I was looking at his instagram (which I was) and then he kisses me!

I was taken back but kissed him back, Luke's eyes were closed and he was trying to find my hand, I rolled my eyes and put my hand in his and then I did the same with my other hand. He put them above me gently and held them there. 

I blushed.

"Thanks" he said in between our lips.

"You're welcome"

"Is this ok?" He asked, "before I kiss you again"

I thought for a moment, "yes"

"But I thought you weren't ready..?"

"Thinks change Luke" I said smirking.

"But-"

"No buts"

"What about your butt?"

"Well, ok, there's an acceptation to my butt for you"

He smiled and I connected our lips again. He slid his tongue into my mouth causing me to whimper.

After our morning session I was overwhelmed, I was breathing heavily and I was tired. Luke was wrapped around me. I awkwardly turned to face him, he smiled at me and kissed my head.

"How was that?" He asked.

"For my first time, a little uncomfortable at first but in a nice way" I explained.

He hummed, "wait that was your first time?!" He asked kind of shocked.

"Mhm, yeah.." I blushed.

I saw a smile grew on Luke's face, "I took your first time!" He exclaimed.

"Yup, and you can take all the times if we stay together.." I frowned a little knowing that we probably wouldn't stay together or we could argue all the time.

"Hey... I want to be with you forever and always baby.. and I'm going to treat you better than your mom, better than your dad, better than your friends.."

I gulped, "I don't have friends, you're all I have"

"I'm sure that's not true, you're an amazing person and anyone is lucky to be your friend" He told me, I smiled and shook my head.

"I tried making friends but they all left me out so there was no point being their friend and in the end I gave up and that's when I became the loner of the school"

Luke sighed and kissed my temple, "Well I'd never leave out my cute baby boy"

I giggled then asked, "Did we use protection?" Luke shook his head and I blushed instantly, "I can still get pregnant idiot!"

Luke's face went bright red at Toby's exclamation, "Sorry.... If you are you don't have to keep it, I'm such an idiot.." Luke said.

"No, no you are not, besides who said I didn't want a child?" I told Luke, his face went redder (if that was even possible)

"But you're 15 and-" I cut him off by kissing him again.

He slowly pulled away and my lips followed his, "I'll drop out of school for 9 months if I am pregnant and I'll keep it a secret from my parents, plus we dont know if I am so we'll leave it a few days then I'll take a test" I explained. Luke nodded his head in agreement, "Ok" is all he could say.

I smiled and got up, my legs felt like jelly. I waddled over to the closet and grabbed some clothes. I heard look giggling at my waddle, "I can't walk because of you" I reminded him, that shut him up. I quickly got dressed into my clothes that were laying on the floor and went and ran a bath. As soon as I got in, Luke must've heard the water because he came running in and he dived in behind me. I sighed and lay back on his chest. He smiled and so did I.

I let him wash me since I was just being lazy, after he washed himself and I, we got out and dried ourselves off. I stole another one of Luke's hoodies, this one was a pumpkin orange and I found some very short shorts, I put them on and they showed half of my ass but you couldn't see them since them because the hoodie came to my mid-thigh. I went downstairs and lay on the couch.

My muscles had relaxed from the morning event and I found my phone. I once again scrolled through Luke's Instagram. I was busy looking at his photos and blushing that I never heard him come down the stairs.

He took my phone and smirked, I quickly got up to try and grab my phone but he's too tall. He put his hand on my chest to stop me as he scrolled through my Instagram, he stopped and went onto my profile and looked through my photos that were mainly of me and him.

"Is this account for you or both of us?" He joked. I giggled a little and took my phone back as he handed it to me.

"Leave me be Luke I wanna look at your Instagram" I smiled at him and he rolled his eyes. As I turned around to sit down he playfully slapped my ass, "LUKE!" I yelled blushing.

"Are you wearing shorts?" Is the question he asked.