That bastard lied to himself.

  This is a lifetime! ?

   "Let her go and take her away!"

  Wu Weiguo coughed a few times, his body is really useless, every time it is like this, it seems that he is still old.

"Yes!"

  Brother in black coat pinched Ye Hua and dragged the man into the woods. Wu Weiguo sat on the rock. Someone graciously put a coat on him, and Wu Weiguo took off his leather gloves.

  The glove patted again.

   Ye Hua looked at Wu Weiguo from the hands of the man in black with difficulty.

   "Wu...Wei...Guo, I have a... secret... which you did not expect, if I... die, in your life... don't even want to know this... secret."

  She knew that this secret was not good for her at all, so she still told her to save her life.

  I just hope to save my life.

   "Hehe, I have a daughter, right?"

  Wu Weiguo's gentle voice made Ye Hua feel cold.

  How did Wu Weiguo know?

impossible!

  No one knows this secret, and it has been buried in his heart for so many years, even Fang Zhiyuan has not known it.

  No one in this world knows this secret.

   Ye Hua's mind was messed up.

  How did Wu Weiguo know?

  What else do you know?

  Own value is gone!

  Is it that Wu Weiguo just asked her to settle the accounts? She will not forget the coldness when Wu Weiguo woke up the next day and saw him, and there was just one word in her mouth, "Go away!"

  If Ye Hua hadn't known that Wu Weiguo would not kill women, I'm afraid he would have thought that Wu Weiguo had killed himself.

   "Jiang Xiaoxiao!"

   is not a question, but an affirmative answer.

   Ye Hua's heart was completely cold.

   "No, Jiang Xiaoxiao is not your daughter. Your daughter was sent away by me and sent to a place that no one knew. If you dare to disadvantage me, you will never want to see her in your life."

  The iron tongs on his throat were loosened, and Ye Hua could finally shout out a complete paragraph.

   Breathing freely, Ye Hua burst into tears, and he almost died.

  This feeling of coming to life is really touching.

   "Haha, Ye Hua, it seems that you don't know me well. Butcher, Ms. Ye Hua doesn't like to tell the truth! Then I can trouble you to teach her how to talk to me."

  Wu Weiguo lit a cigarette, and the flickering light caused Ye Hua to be pulled over in an instant.

"good!"

  A pair of big cold hands touched Ye Hua's arm.

  There is a biting pain.

   Ye Hua wanted to faint in pain, but a cold light flashed in the eyes of the person in front of him, staring at her playfully, as if waiting for her to faint.