Family never forgets

Peter stares ahead, frustrated, as (Y/N) glides over a bed of clouds, glowing in the low, Arctic sun. Peter screams in frustration, then slumps back onto the saddle. (Y/N) recoils, sensitive to Peter's upset.

"Don't worry, bud. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I promise."said Peter to (Y/N).

The clouds start to tear from something and then a mysterious person appears to be flying in thin air.

"AW, COME ON, DAD! REALLY?!" Said Peter.

Peter turns and realizes it's not his dad but a mysterious masked figure.

"Okay. No sudden moves."said Peter to (Y/N).

The figure rises up, revealed to be riding upon a Stormcutter

"Hold on, hold on."said Peter to (Y/N) who is glaring and growling at the Stormcutter.

Suddenly an dragon zoomed over at them.
Peter gets snatched by the dragon and (Y/N) falls.

"(Y/N)!!"Screams Peter.

(Y/N) falls through ice and Peter gets carried away, (Y/N) watches and struggles to get out the water. As she splashes helplessly a trio of Seashockers carry her away.

"HEY! YOU LEFT MY FRIEND BACK THERE!SHE CAN'T FLY ON HER OWN! SHE'LL DROWN!"pleaded Peter.

An huge ice like nest appeared between the misty surrounding.

Peter is carried into the Dragon's Sanctuary.

"We have to head back for my friend!"screams Peter.

The dragon drops Peter.Dragons surround Peter . Peter pulls out his fire blade, showing he's one of the dragons.

Peter draws a circle of gas and ignites it. Walking towards a dragon with an extended arm. The warrior steps forward and Peter recoils.

"Who are you? The Dragon Thief? Obadiah Stane? Do you even understand what I'm saying?"said Peter.

The warrior orders a dragon to bring (Y/N).The dragon drops her soaked and cold body.

"(Y/N)! It's okay. I'm glad to see you, too, bud. You really had me worried there."said Peter hugging (Y/N).

(Y/N) shifted into her dragon form and wraps her tail around Peter growling at the warrior.

The warrior orders the dragons to light the place, approaches (Y/N) and puts her in a trance, then examines Peter.Peter gets nervous and turns his head a little, revealing the scar on his chin, which the warrior recognizes.

"Peter? [takes off helmet, revealing herself as a middle-aged woman] Could it be? After all these years? How is this possible?"said the stranger.

"Uh, should I... should I know you?"said Peter.

"No. You were only a babe... But a aunt never forgets."said the woman

~~{{••Lol bet you didn't see that coming••}}~~

Peter stammers, tongue-tied, aghast.

"Come..."said Aunt May.

•• Somewhere in the icy arctic ••

Tony and Bruce fly through a hailstorm.

"Boar-headed! Just like his Aunt! She could never stay put either."said Tony.

"Ah, he's just twenty. And a Avenger . I mean, could there be a worse combination? Ha! When I think of how stubborn and senseless YOU were back in the day... well, not much has changed, actually."said Bruce.