Dinner with an dragon

Y/N POV:
I was rather very hungry when I woke up and I did saw a pond in this cavern.

I did try to fish but failed so now I'm just trying to get out of the cavern or else I'm going to die of starvation. But then again I failed my task to get out so I just laid there on the ground praying to the gods for some sort of miracle.

Suddenly I heard and object fall on my right, so i looked up to where the sound was and i stared at the brown haired boy with curiosity and tilted my head side ways.

Then after a few moments the brown haired boy left in a hurry. I sighed and laid back down on the ground for a nap. When I woke up it was well in the late afternoon so then I smelled the boy again and this time I smell raw fish as well. I then hid behind an boulder for an suprise attack.

I heard him enter the cavern with the fish in hand. I saw him and crawled over the rock and stalked him carefully he started to back away but then he stood his ground and stretched his arm out with the fish in his hand and I stalked carefully to him and i saw the dagger strapped on his belt so then I growl at him to get rid of the weapon he has.

He than proceeds to throw the dagger into the water. Then I sat down in front of him looking at the fish and I open my mouth to grab the fish then I heard him mutter:" Huh? Toothless I sworn you had Teeth!!!". I gulp the fish down hungerly and I licked my dragon lips,then walked towards him looking for more fish and I heard him say he doesn't have more so then I stopped and throw up an piece of fish for him as a sighing of peace.

He looked disgusted by the fish and looked up and smiled at me and I gave him a gummy smile in return. I nodded my head to him to eat the fish and he took a little bite of it and he looked at me,then I nodded my head again and he gave me 'are you for real' look but then again he swallowed the piece of fish. He the try to tuch me,'key word try' but I jerked back and growl at him  an leapt to the tree curling my self up on the ground
for another nap , but when I lift my tail again he sat right in front of me and he also tried to touch my tail fin I puff and then climbed up the tree curling my tail around the strong branch and folding my self with my wings like an cacoon.

After some time of I heard the boy again and I unfold my wing just a bit to get a peek of wats he's doing. Curiosity gets the better of me and I walked up next to him and sat next to him then I looked to the ground of where a picture was drawn on dirt so then I dicided  to drawn him so then I took a tree and began drawing him, when I finish,I didn't look half that bad in my opinion.

I admired my art work and I looked at the boy to  see his reaction. His face held amazement and then he stepped on my art work and I growled and he lifted his foot and he repeated this action a few more times until he began moving and he avoided al the lines.

He then stoped in front of me I left a puff of air out of my nose he then slowly turned around and closed his eyes and stretched his arm out to me I hesitated but I touched my nose with his hand and I shifted into my human form trusting him already but not fully. He stood there in shock that ima girl. He then said :" Hey I'm Peter Parker". I then spoke in an low voice : "And I'm Y/N and also thanks for making me lose my left leg you scalelis ."He looked there in shock at my left side he then said :" Oh gosh I'm so sorry maybe there's a way to fix it I promise you I will ". And with the he ran of.

Hey guys it's me ya author so I wanna show you an outfit that you will be wearing.