Where no one goes.

Narrative: hi
Third person P.O.V:
"This... is Avengers compound.The best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises."(Y/N) said.

On a cluster of sheep, hiding nervously between buildings as shadows of passing dragons race by. The group moves as one, receding into a shadowy alley, pushing one sheep out into the light. It's suddenly snatched and carried into the air!

"Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. See, where most folks enjoy hobbies like painting or baking , we Avengers prefer a little something we like to call-" Peter got cut off.

A wash of vibrant colors blurs by. Dragons Barrel past at a dizzying speed. Their riders swipe, kick, and roll into one another while they weave neck in neck between the houses, docks and revamped structures of Avengers compound.

"DRAGON RACING."Said Peter.

"WHOOOOOOO!" Screams Ned.

Ned, who is now 20 rides his gronckel who carries the sheep in her claws, until Flash, also 20, but every bit as juvenile, and his Monstrous Nightmare ,side-checks him and steels the sheep.

"Oh, I'm sorry,Ned! Did you want that?" Flash looked him with an smirk.

Ned glares at Flash

"No, Flash! That was mine!"screams Ned

Flash falls back toward Pietro and Wanda , who lag on their Hideous Zippleback.

"Here ya go, babe." Flash said.

With a chivalrous grin, Flash tosses the sheep to Wanda. She snatches it with a sneer and a grumble.

"Did I tell you that you look amazing today? 'Cause you do."Flash told her.

'Disgusted'"Ugh. Come on, . It's starting to stink around here."Wanda said.

Barf starts to peel off, spewing gas. Pietro mocks Flash with a mugging grin.

"Nope. Still hates you. Let's blow this place, ! Alright!" Pietro screams.

Belch ignites the gas, sparking a flashy explosion, and leaving Flash behind in the smoke. As they rush past the main bleachers, Wanda drops her sheep into one of five baskets suspended over a chasm at the lap crossing. Each backboard bears an image of its corresponding dragon. The Barf/Belch basket filled to the brim with sheep. Presiding over the game, Tony turns to the frenzied crowd.

"Ha-ha! That's nine for the Twins, MJ lags with three, and Ned and Flash  trail with NONE!" Said Tony.

Tony eyes an empty basket at the far end, its backboard painted with an image of (Y/N).

"And Peter is... nowhere to be found. Hmmm." Said Tony.

"Scared him off with the big talk, didn't ya,Tony?"!said Clint.

'WHACK!' Flash, still smoldering from the blast, gets clipped from behind. MJ, rolls in, astride , spirited and competitive as ever, and beautiful despite herself.

"What are you doing,Flash?!They're going to win now!"said MJ.

"She's my princess! Whatever she wants, she gets!" Flash said.

"Wanda?! Didn't she try to bury you alive?!" Screams MJ.

"Only for a few hours!" Said Flash if it's a regular thing.

"Dragons used to be a bit of a problem here. But that was five years ago. Now, they've all moved in. And, really, why wouldn't they?" Peter said.