First Flight

(Y/N) POV:
Peter said we should have a test flight. We lifted of the ground with peter looking at a piece of paper every now and then. 

We where nearby the sea stacks and I heard peter say:" Ok (Y/N) is go time." And with that I picked up my speed and have gone lower to the water below us.I heard Peter muter something about a three and then a four I dint really care but when he clicked my fake tale fin I flew into a sea stack and I heard him say"Sorry" and then again he flew me into another sea stack he then said "Sorry! My bad" I growl at him and slapped him with my Earbud.

We the started to get a hang of things.Out of joy we flew up high in the air. "Ah the wind in my- Cheatsheet!!! No stop!" Peter screamed.

I stoped and think in my head like wth is going on. And oh I regretted how I stoped in mid air after I heard peter hooks that was attached to my Saddle unhook. I gave a looked of panic as peter started to fall as well me that started to lose control of my flying.I spined around unable to get stable.

"Ok you gotta passion your self ! No, Agh!!" Peter cried painfully as my tail fin made contact with his face.So when Peter grabs the harness and locks him self in and he pulled up.

The steep income was faced with a lot of sea stack. And I panicked as we grew closer to the bottom but when Peter clicked my fake tail fin in place i suddenly started to move out of the way of the sea stacks and so me and peter worked together.

As we exit the maze of sea stacks Peter screams:"Ya!!!!" I then shot a plasma blast in front of us. " Not again" Peter said defeated.