Ch. 1: Chaldea's Last Master

Start from the beginning

"Uh—Mash, you can let go of me now," Jean said, gently taking the younger female's arms from her. Mash's eyes were watery, looking like she would cry any second.

"How? How are you here? Dr. Romani said that you had died," Mash questioned, her voice shaking slightly.

"I did," Jean answered. "I'm a Wielder Class Servant summoned by Gilgamesh."

"That must've caused some complications," Dr. Romani's voice was heard from Ritsuka Fujimaru's watch, the Master looked towards his watch with a slightly confused look.

A frown appeared on Gilgamesh's face, 'How does everyone know about why she hates me besides me?' He thought before focusing on the people from Chaldea. He stood up from his throne, "I don't have time for you to speak about why you're here. Show me what you've learned from your journeys through battle."

Merlin laughed nervously before turning towards a short hooded girl, "Ana, will you please help our comrades once more?" The white-clad servant asked.

"Fighting outside of our contract once again? Do me a favour and die, Merlin," the little girl stated as she held out her hand. A black and pink scythe connected to a chain appeared in her small hands. Jean looked towards the female curiously, there was something about her that seemed familiar to the girl but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Mash stepped away from Jean, a huge shield that looked similar to a cross materialising beside her.

The red-haired girl looked between the people from Chaldea and Gilgamesh before getting out of the way. Fou jumped from Ritsuka's shoulder over to Jean's, nuzzling its face into her hair. Jean smiled slightly, "I missed you too," she whispered before focusing on the fight. Gilgamesh was the first to attack, familiar golden pools appearing behind him. However, instead of weapons, multiple rods and staffs came out. Streams of light flew towards Mash and Ana, the two expertly dodging the spells and blocking a few.

Ana swung her scythe and threw it towards Gilgamesh who dodged, the scythe sticking into the throne. The hooded girl shot towards it, landing on the throne briefly before going to attack the King.

Ana and Mash attacked the blonde, multiple attacks going to hit only to be missed as he either dodged the attack or blocked it. Jean stared intently on the blonde king and Ana specifically. 'He's not using his full strength, in fact he almost looks bored,' she thought before turning her eyes towards the hooded girl. 'The fighting style seems familiar to me but who...' her thoughts were interrupted as she fully recognised the pink hair. "...Medusa..." she mumbles, her words barely audible. 'It's strange seeing her so small, but that's definitely her.'

The battle was over as quickly as it begun, Gilgamesh taking a seat on his throne as he spoke, "Well, you are boring. Come back when you know how to fight." He took a stone tablet, continuing on with his kingly duties without another thought towards the Chaldean's.

Ritsuka took a step forward, "Wait, please hear us out!" The Master's blue eyes held a pleading look in them as he looked towards the King, "We need to recover the Holy Grail of this Singularity or—" he was cut off as the King of Heroes opened one of his Gate's, a golden grail coming out and landing in his hand. The sudden appearance of the Grail shocking everyone in the room but the person who had it.

"What? You were just talking about how much of an importance it is to get this Grail," Gilgamesh spoke, his smirk on his face at the look on the faces of the people in front of him.