22

Jalanee Tiana Ross 🌹
               Same day- 6:27pm
                      ♡♡♡♡♡

"Just let me stick the tip in." He said to me as I was doing my hair.

"No, I cheated on you and everything so why you tryna fuck." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"You know I was lying." He said.

"Exactly, you got too many fans to be lying on me because they come to my page and criticize me." I said feeling my face get hot.

"I'm sorry bae." He said coming behind me and kissing my neck.

"Kentrell don't do that, Starr outside anyways. Lock my house up when you leave." I said and tried to run out but I was just waddling.

"Wassup baby momma!" Starr said and I seen her recording me.

"Tur-

"Come back before 10 bae." Kentrell said and Starr said 'oh shit' before turning off whatever she had on.

"Bitch I was live, you could've stayed inside." She said and I heard my phone start going off.

"Whatever, like I said be back before 10."

"Your not my dad. Lock my house up!" I said and we pulled off.

"So who all gone be there?"

"All of the baby moms and they kids. K3, kam and Rj already there." She said and I gasped.

"I could've dressed better!" I whined.

"Girl you look good."

"We here already?" I said and my heart was beating a lil too fast.

I'm nervous for no reason.

"Let's go girl we already got a table." She said grabbing her mask and I got mine from my purse.

After putting it on we walked into the restaurant and the receptionist smiled.

"Table for Gaulden's." Starr said and she nodded.

"Right this way ladies." She said and I rubbed my belly as my baby started moving.

As we sat down I seen Jania at the end of the table with her son.

Oh so she meant everyone everyone.

"Alright so Jala this, Nisha, Nia, Jania, and Drea. Everyone this Jalanee." Starr said.

"I know who Jania is." I said pulling my mask down.

"Before we start talking or whatever I would like to apologize on how we came off. I was in a bad mindset and shouldn't have did what I did. It wasn't right and was very immature." Jania said and I searched he face trying to see if she was lying.

"I forgive you, don't need to carry any drama with me. My baby coming too soon." I said.

"How many months are you?" I think Nisha said.

"Mama mind yo business." A little boy who looked a lot like Kentrell said.

"Kayden you always tryna argue." She said laughing shaking her head making everyone else laugh.

"I will be seven months on the 18th. I can't wait for him to come." I said and she nodded.

"Your Rick Ross's daughter right?" Drea said.

"Well a few months ago I found out boosie is my dad so technically yes and no." I said.

"Well this is Kodi my daughter. My other daughter is at her dad's." She said and looked at this pretty lil baby girl.

I smiled.

"This is Kacey." Jania said and this little boy.

"Huh?" He lifted his head up looking at his mama.

"Nothin baby." She said and pulled out her phone. "Is it okay if I post a pic of everyone?" She asked.

"I don't care." We all said at the same time.  She did a boomerang and a few seconds later my phone vibrated.

I checked it and seen she mentioned me.

How she know my @?

"I knew all y'all @ cus I was gone hit you guys up but Starr obviously had the same idea."

"You tryna be my girl?" A light skinned lil boy said sitting next to Nia said.

"Taylin Jala mine." K3 said mugging him.

"I'm sure you can share. I need a lil yeah." Kayden said making me laugh hella hard.

"These kids." Nia said shaking her head laughing.

"What did you wanna name your son?" Drea asked.

"I was thinking Kaell, or Kylan." I said and they nodded.

"Those are cute." Nisha said.
We got to know each other, gave each other's number out, and ate before we left.

So I just published this one bc it's mf 2022 bihh.

Two I felt like it.

K bye