26

Benjamin Anthony Fields 🔟
                January 1st, 2021
                      ♤♤♤♤♤

"So ima be out by the end of the week?" I said smiling at my lawyer.

"Due to good behavior, yes. The judge will have to see you so they can get your ankle bracelet on. And I told you the conditions a while ago. We have to talk to miss Jalanee so she can sign the papers of you staying at her house. And they are contacting her as we speak." He said and I was just smiling.

A nigga can't wait to be outta hea'

"That's cool, I appreciate it." I said shaking his hand as he got up.

"No problem Mr. Fields, I'll see you when Jalanee gets here." He said making me nod.

Not gone lie, I been wanting to see Jalanee bad.

He walked out and i had to wait until the guard came to put the handcuffs on me so I could leave.

              Jalanee Tiana Ross 🌹
                   ♡♡♡♡♡
"Alright so how did you meet Nba Youngboy?" The interviewer asked me.

"Okay so one day my brother came into the house and was hella happy he was screaming 'I just met Nba Youngboy! They want me on they label!' And I was confused because I didn't really know who that was. Well I listened to a few of his songs because of Ty but yeah." I said smiling thinking about the day.

"Anyways a day after that me and him went to a house. We didn't get there until I wanna say 9-10ish and so I was sleepy as fuck. And it was a house full of men and I didn't know them but they  let me use a room to sleep in-"

"-I was kinda scared you know cus it was a lot of boys in the house but I knew my brother had me. So I remember getting shook awake by Kentrell and when I woke up he was like 'who are you? Why you in my bed?'-"

"I told him my name and shit and we started talking you know and so yeah that's how I met Kentrell." I said shrugging.

"When did you join your dad or Rick's gang?" He asked me.

"Im not in a gang." I simply said not going into detail with it.

"Speaking on your dad. How is your situation going with him?"

"That's still my daddy you know, he's in my life and will always be. I call boosie pops or dad. But yeah I'm close with the both of them." I said smiling.

"So are you and Ben close?"

"Very, that's like my brother. That's my twin I don't care what Kentrell say cus he can kiss my ass. Im just kidding, him and Kentrell act just alike it's crazy. But yeah that's my best friend." I laughed.

He asked me a few questions about my jobs, YouTube and shit.

"So how is your mom? I've noticed nobody really knows her." He said making my smile drop slowly and turn into a mug.

"I don't wanna talk about her she's not in my life." I said shaking my head and then my phone started ringing. "One second please?"

"Is this Jalanee Ross?"

"This is she."

"Hi I'm the lawyer you had called for Mr. Fields we need you down at the court to sign a paper so he could stay with you. He gets out at the end of the week." He said making me squeal.

"Oh my god really! I'll be there by tomorrow." I said said laughing.

"Okay thank you have a good day."

"You too."

"Alright that was really the last question so everything is done." He said making me stand up.

"Have a good day, Jalanee." He said and I smiled leaving.

I be tryna make my books make sense and not be cliché. But I noticed none of my books be having drama.

I need to fix that, I might pull a 'Down Chick' and kill one of the kids.

Nahhhh.... maybe.