19

Jalanee Tiana Ross 🌹
                November 23rd, 2020
                              ♡♡♡♡♡

"Jalanee put the gun down." B said pointing his at me.

"Tell Kelldrick to put his down." I said pointing one at both of them.

"Tell Kendall to put his down, the fuck." He said as he was pointing it at him.

"How about we all put them down on three." Ken said and shot me a look.

"Okay, on three one tw- aww fuck I think the baby coming." I said and nodded my head over at Ken when they lowered they guns. We shot them in the forehead.

They both gasped as the water splashed on they face and Ken took my hand and we took off running.

We ran to my bedroom and I went to my closet moving one of my coats to get in the secret door.

"Ouu cool." He said and I shushed him before pulling him in the room.

"It's soundproof and we got cameras." I said and walked downstairs.

"This a whole ass second house the fuck!" He yelled making me laugh as he sat on the couch and turned the TV on.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and went live.

Omfg!

Ik I'm not tripping

Now miss Jalanee you haven't posted or been active for months and then you pop up a day after your birthday PREGNANT!

"I'm sorry y'all, anyways I announced my pregnancy to the people who came to my party it was an open invitation. But I guess people don't check my comments on YouTube." I said shrugging.

"Jala look at these fools." Ken said and I looked at the camera and seen B, Kd, and that three nigga who I haven't gotten close too playing... ring around the rosie?

"These niggas weird." I laughed showing the footage.

How many months are you?

Who's the father?

^who else would it be?

Where's yb?

It can't be yb they not tg nomo and he got a whole girl that's been his since May.

"I'm six months pregnant, with a boy." I said smiling.

Sis is glowinn!

She so pretty, idc what people say.

"I wanna go out to eat." I said.

"We just went after your party because someone was crying about wings." He said rolling his eyes.

"It's not my fault yall had them nasty ass wings." I pouted feeling tears in my eyes.

"Jala I know you not bout to cry." He smacked his lips.

Beat his ass sis.

Lmfao

Imagine crying.

Bestfriend wya, just disappeared.

When does 10 get out?

#freeten

" speaking of 10 I'm bout to call my bubba and tell on you." I said rolling my eyes.

"He can't do anything, he in jail stoopid!" He yelled and I walked to the bedroom that's inside the lil bunker we in.

"I hate that bitch, he stay being mean." I said about to cry.

"And y'all bout to hear me vent." I said locking the door and propping the camera up.

"Listen here Kendall Gaulden is so mean. All he do is come over, insult me, and joke about me always crying" I said rolling my eyes

Top joined 💚

Top heaaa😩

"Anyways back to Kendall, when he come over he eat my food. Yes I'm talking bout my gummy bears, I see you in here bitch"

To my defense I seen them on the counter and I said 'mine' so 🤷

Lmfaooo

See I told you it wasn't me!

^sthu cus you got some too.

"Y'all bitches get out my house. Both of em." I said yelling the second part.

I don't wanna be in this dark ass bunker anyways

YU GOT A BUMKER

"B learn how to spell then talk to me."