25

Jalanee Tiana Ross 🌹
                December 27th, 2020
                        ♡♡♡♡♡
"Aight man so this a question from your fans. Are you and Jalanee cool? Now im not gone lie I've been wondering the same damn thing." The akedminas dude asked.

"That's my baby, we might not be together because of shit I did but I got too much love for her to just cut her off. No matter what I'm always gone be in love with her you feel me." Trell said looking into the camera making me smile.

I'm not stalking his live, you are.

"Yea I get whatchu sayin. So this another question from a fan, is her baby actually yours?" He asked and Kentrell scratched his head making me mug the phone hard.

"Ion wanna answer tha-

"KENTRELL DESEAN GAULDEN!" I yelled cus he was downstairs.

"Well damn I gotta go." He chuckled.

"Aight man, see ya." The dude said before Trell left the live.

I got off of Instagram and ran- well wobbled down the steps and tripped on the last one but caught myself hella fast.

"Don't kill my so-

"Nah don't finish that. You got yo fans thinking I cheated on you Kentrell. And you know damn well you the only man I let put they dick in me. I don't even wanna do the YouTube video anymore." I said about to cry.

"I'm sorry baby let's go do the video." He said walking to me and I pouted.

"Fine. Only because I want to not because you said." I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs carefully.

"Why you going so slow?" He asked me gripping on my ass I let out an unintentional moan.

"Stop, but because I can't see my feet and I'm tired of almost falling." I said as I reached the top step.

We going to my recording room because of the video we doin.

"Why you got all this shit out?" He asked looking at all the food on the table.

"Ima tell you while we do the intro." I said before grabbing his hand and making him sit on the chair.

I started the camera up before sitting down.

"Hey y'all it's ya lady Jt, Jalanee Tiana and today I'm back with another little talk video. So actually Kentrell big head ass with me because Kay didn't wanna come sadly." I rolled my eyes still a little salty.

"Jala I said I was sorry." He said.

"Let's not even talk about it because I don't wanna act mean in front of the camera because I'm nice. But what I don't like is how you can eat seafood and I can't. Like them lobsters looking good as fuck." I said looking at his food.

"Damn. Sucks." He said and started eating in front of me.

"Kentrell." I pouted.

"Jalanee."

"Can I have a bite?" I asked as I ate a fry.

"No, and I'm not looking at you either because if i do ima give in." He said closing his eyes. I rolled my eyes.

"Dent headed ass bitch, I swear I don't like you." I mumbled and he laughed.

"You can't get mad at me because you can't eat it. Not finna have the baby sick." He said and I pouted because he was right.

I just ate my fries and wings.

"Ima just turn this video into a vlog. You wanna come with me to my doctor's appointment? I had to have two this month for some reason the doctor didn't tell me." I shrugged.