54

Kentrell DeSean Gaulden
January 15th, 2022
9:24pm
☆☆☆☆☆

"No come here." I whispered at Jalanee.

"Noo moovvee." She laughed pushing me back I walked further into the bathroom closing and locking the door.

"Man Lanee just the tip." I said pushing her up against the counter looking into my eyes. She started laughing.

"I'm getting deja vu." She said and I laughed remembering what she talkin bout.

Years ago

"You playin wit a nigga." I smacked my lips.

"How am I?" She tilted her head with a smile.

"Makin me chase you around this house." I said moving closer. She jumped back before I could grab her laughing.

"Your my brothers friend, we can't mess around. How he gone feel." She said backing up and hit the wall.

"He ain't gotta know, nobody do." I said lifting her chin up and going to kiss her. She moved her face and laughed.

"Kentrell bro." She said as I reached down into her shorts and cupped her pussy.

"Jalanee bae." I said using my other hand to kiss her.

♡☆♡☆

"Oh my god." She moaned lowly as I slowly thrusted in her.

We had the light off and I had my phone voice recording just so I could hear her moans later on.

"Fuck I missed you." I groaned. I forgot how tight she is.

"Go faster." She said and I gladly did as she told.

"Oh my god." She moaned and then covered her mouth in my neck.

I sat her down and turned her around, fucking her from the back. She closed her eyes covering my mouth.

"Your so pretty Lan. I love you so much." I groaned reaching down to rub her clit too.

She started shaking and whining biting her lip.

"You close?" I looked at her in the mirror she nodded and then creamed on my dick. I pulled out and nutted on her back.

●Jalanee●

"Oh my goodness, why did I do that!" I whispered once I woke up, remembering what happened last night.

Somebody knocked on the door.

"Come in." I called out and Jazlyn walked in.

"Hey girl, Kentrell wanted me to tell everyone since the day is over its time to go. I'm bout to leave so could you tell Nia?" She asked and I nodded. She walked out and I got up seeing Kaell all sprawled out on his side of the bed.

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth and seen a paper on the counter.

I don't care what you say Jalanee, I love you and you gone be Mine Forever

I called Kay and she answered on the third ring.

"I fucked Kentrell." Was the first thing I said.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy." She screamed and I put the phone away from my ear.

"Girl im still with Pooter. I'm a fucking hoe." I whined.

"Lemme ask you a question. Why did you let Kentrell fuck?"

"I don't know.. I shouldn't have."

"Girl you know you still love him, you just don't notice it yet. It never stopped, y'all are perfect for each other. He isn't on the pills and shit so any side of him that you see is the real him. That's always your man."

I had to let them fuck again. Sorry in advance though