42

Jalanee Tiana Ross
October 19th, 2021

Baton Rouge
♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm not gone lie to y-yall. I'm fucked up." I drunkenly laughed in the camera pouring more liquor in my cup.

Let's just say I actually developed some feelings for J.I... it's kinda weird.

"Kaell is with Ivionna. I love my sister, she's so mature." I smiled taking my cup, bottle and phone into the studio with me.

I wanna start with yo' mama, she should've whooped yo' ass
Know you ain't shit, but she don't care 'cause you lit
Paying for trips, cars, bags (bags), and bought the crib (crib)
But she ain't never call you out
'Cause she like the way that she live

"Still over it comes out next month, stay tuned." I spoke before singing along.

I ended the live and walked to my bed instantly falling asleep.

○○○

"Hey Jala.." Ivy walked in and I looked at her annoyed taking an aspirin.

"Girl you gotta stop drinking. That shits not good." She told me setting Kaell down.

"I know.. I appreciate you taking him though." I smiled at her.

"I've been taking him all month, you need to get yo life together. Your 20 years old and drinking heavily." She told me and I pulled bacon out of freezer and setting it in hot water.

"Ivionna I get it damn! Stop fucking talking to me like I'm a kid." I said rolling my eyes.

Been hearing the same shit every day.

"Man whatever. You know my number when you need me to take K again." She smacked her lips and walked out the house.

○○○

"Ima say this once because it don't really make sense. Until I had just turned 17 I grew up with some people in Atlanta. I was born there and lived there. Just like quando is from Savanah. There was like three times a month where we all met up for the weekend."

"My mom would switch kids every month. And Rick would come see us whenever he could because he was working a lot. They wouldn't give is nomore than 20 dollars a month. I ain't always lived in L.A or Br. To be honest this my first time down here." I spoke on live because people were questioning lyrics on my songs.

"Give me." I told this girl I'm with as she picked up my casamigos bottle.

"Daaammnn." She laughed as I chugged it. I laughed a little before getting some text messages on my other phone.