14

October 6,2020-🔟

"Inmate 75196 you have a visitor." The guard nigga said coming up to my cell. I got up and walked to the bars and stuck my hand through the whole they put your food trays in.

They got me in Baton Rouge right now, I was way in LA I don't understand why they did it though.

I mean yeah I killed ole dude but he and his crew was threatening my sis Jala. Top ass wanna act like he don't give a fuck bout her so the rest of us handling shit by ourselves.

I might have got caught but we got most of them lil niggas now we getting Von ass next.

Them buzzing me into the room knocked me out of my thoughts. I walked to my table and seen Jala with a baggy Grey shirt and black sweats.

"Hey sister, what you on?" I said to her and she smiled big.

"Nothing I just been chilling. How you been?" She asked me looking at me concerned.

"Ya nigga good, I'm cool. It's nothing I haven't been in before I'll be alright Lala." I said and she pouted.

"Why you had to do stupid shit, I miss movie night Mondays and vent night Friday's." She said and started crying.

I grabbed her hand and looked at her.

"Jalanee you gone be okay and so am I. You don't gotta cry I promise ima be straight." I said and leaned over to wipe her tears which made her cry even more.

"Okay. Ima get you some lawyers then. You gotta get out soon bubba." She sniffed.

In the matter of months I got hella close to Jalanee as if she my real little sister. Her and Quando close an all but he don't be in LA he live in Atl so she really don't see him like that nomo.

"I will, I made my bed and ima lie in it. I heard you moved back to LA, actually i heard two other things. One boosie yo real dad. And two you got DID. Apparently nobody knew that." I said and she was about to say sum but the gaurd said the time was up.

"Love you Lala." I said standing up.

"Love you bubba." She pouted and they took me away.

"Girlfriend?" The guard asked and I shook my head.

"Baby momma? If so congrats on expecting." He said and I scrunched my face up.

"That's my lil sister and she ain't having no kids." I said and he put his hands up in surrender before leading me back into my cell.

This gone be a long ass time.