34

July 21st, 2021
Jalanee Tiana Ross
♡♡♡♡♡

"Kayden, you can't be my boyfriend nomore." I said to him and he mugged me.

"I thought you said something." He said waving me off and I laughed at him.

He said bitch please😭😭😭

You got him fucked up😭😭

Don't do draco😂😂😂

You got all the kids tdy or something?

"Yep, there is nine kids here. Kayden, Armani, Taylin, Kameron, Kacey, K3, Kaell, Kodi, and Jordan." I said into the live.

"Nee I'm sleepy." Taylin said coming on my lap rubbing his eyes.

"Okay come on kids nap ti- don't put that in your mouth Kacey!" I said taking a toy Lego from him.

"Sorry Nee." He pouted.

"It's okay, your not in trouble Tarzan." I said rubbing his back and then Kaell started screaming.

"Papa, you gotta stop. I can't just always hold you." I said setting Taylin down and grabbing Kodi and Kaell.

"You okay auntie Nee?" Jordan asked me.

"Yes baby I am. Come on guys." I said leaving my phone and the rest of the kids followed me to the rooms downstairs.

"Kayden help Mani down the stairs please."

The way my house is set up the main floor is where the living room and shit is and then the basement is where some bedrooms are which I have for the kids and then the third floor is a few bedrooms including Kaell and mines.

After putting them to bed which was easy I guess they were all tired i put pillows around Koko and Kaell and jogged upstairs.

"I'm back." I said to my phone.

"Nigga in the back of the Jala juice, tryna fuck on my period. Uggh that shit nasty!" I said shaking my head.

"My dad and Jonathan did they shit with that song for real. Periodt." I said.

"Bro if Deetranada and youngboy had a song together they'd break the internet."

I just talked to the live for like two hours before the kids woke up and I took them to the zoo.

I ain't know how to end it so yeaa