9

May 19, 2020| Kentrell

"When we gone meet this Jalanee?" Nisha said.

"I don't know it's up to y'all." I said shrugging grabbing Armani

"Kentrell don't have no bitches around my baby." Jania said and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl shut the fuck up, Kacey go sit down." I said and he ran into the house.

"Hey dad." Tay said hugging my leg.

"Hey Tay Tay, go in there with yo brother." I said.

"I was gone keep em but they wanted to stay here." Starr said handing me Kam and K3's bag.

"You dumb as fuck for letting that hoe around your sons." Jania said mugging Starr.

"I ain't come here for you, I already don't like Yaya ass and you wanna start with me? And Kentrell you wrong for having bitches you fuckin on while you over here claiming Jalanee as yo wife." Starr said mugging Yaya.

"Kentrell knows that ain't his wife and I got the ring to prove it." Yaya said holding her finger up.

"Shut the fuck up talking to me, dumb ass lost puppy ass hoe."

"Mane y'all shut up, come on Draco." I said and all my kids and Yaya followed me in the house.

"You need to get these bitches in check Kentrell, got them feeling special." Yaya said getting on her phone. I looked over and seen she was going live.

"Hey y'all, I'm with my husband Kentrell." She said and I rolled my eyes.

But isn't Jalanee his wife?

I'm confused

Damn you playin Jalanee?

Yaya ugly asl Jala way prettier

Dirty Iyanna, oh

I don't like this.

Idc what y'all say Yaya better

"He out here making hoes feel special, that ain't his wife, I am." She said showing her ring in the camera.

@Only_lanee

@Only_lanee

Bru this is not right

Yaya makes the Mayweather family look bad I swear

"Man Yaya turn that shit off." I said taking the phone and I seen Lanee had joined making me hurry and end it.

"Go home damn." I mumbled lighting my blunt.

Omniscient

Jalanee was walking around in Walmart looking for the ground beef when two girls started coming towards her. She looked at them and took her purse off instantly getting a bad feeling.

"You the bitch fucking with my nigga?" The taller one said but Jalanee couldn't make out their face as they were using masks. But she did notice she had a tattoo with Kentrell.

"I'm not fucking with nobody, at this moment" She said boldly. Jalanee doesn't fight much because she knows how she can get. She has a disorder nobody knows about but her dad.

"You think you cute huh?" The 4'11 girl said.

"Whatchu want? Y'all wasting my time." She said rolling her eyes and the taller one tried to punch her but missed and the shorter one punched her connecting it to her face.