Deterioration of moral character and loss of morality. I don't know how the Song family fell in love with you? Was Song Mohuan blinded and fell in love with a woman like you? "

  Wu Fei couldn't help it, she just said that Jiang Xiaoxiao is her friend, whoever dares to bully her friend is bullying her.

  Fang Xiaohui discovered that there was an extra person in the yard, and by looking at Wu Fei's temperament and temperament, as well as her dress, she could tell that this girl was not an ordinary girl.

  Moreover, she could blurt out Song Mohuan's name, proving that the woman in front of me knew Song Mohuan.

   was shocked in my heart.

  I will get married tomorrow, and I don't want anything wrong at this time.

  Offend someone who shouldn't offend.

  "Who are you? You have misunderstood. You don't know the details of what's inside. You just saw the surface. Don't be misled by Jiang Xiaoxiao. She is not a good person at all, and she is especially utilitarian."

  Fang Xiaohui hurriedly explained, her tone eased down.

Faye Wu looked at Fang Xiaohui with a smile but a smile, "Okay, don't provoke divorce here, I know what kind of person Jiang Xiaoxiao is, I know better than you. I am her friend, and I'm here to provoke divorce in front of the two of us. , Do you think your own character can pass the test?

  I don't know how your parents raised you up and taught you to be like this. You married to the Song family to marry Song Mohuan. Could it be that it was utilitarian and directed at the power of the Song family? "

  Fang Xiaohui was shocked and had nothing to say.

"I'm not!"

"I will tell Aunt Song that her daughter-in-law returned to her natal family and forced her biological parents to prepare a priceless dowry for her. I have to ask Aunt Song whether she is marrying her daughter-in-law or is she greedy for others. My natal dowry?

  I can actually force my daughter-in-law to be like this, swear words to his biological parents, and even say things like not supporting their parents. Is this still what people say? Such a quality, such a character, dare to marry in? "

  Wu Fei looks down on such a woman, don't think that you have not seen Fang Xiaohui's careful thinking.

  Fang Xiaohui didn't think she knew someone from the Song family, so she immediately eased her attitude and wanted to explain clearly.

   More or less flattering and flattering herself, which is no different from the people she used to get along with.

   Very boring.

"You misunderstood. I didn't mean it. I just think my parents are partial. I didn't grow up with my biological parents, but who wouldn't want to return to my biological parents? I returned to my biological parents, but my biological parents treated me. Adopted daughters, on the contrary, are treated better than their own daughters. How can you make me treat them nicely and how can I have feelings?"

  Fang Xiaohui didn't want anyone to say bad things about herself in front of Song Mother.

  I immediately changed my attitude, softened, and with tears in my eyes, I was wronged and pretended that I was wronged.

"In that case, you feel that your parents are not treating you badly. You are sad and chilling. You don't have to come back. This is your choice. No one will accuse you. You will be considerate of your feelings. Then why do you come back and face your parents? Pointing finger, want them to prepare a generous dowry for you?