"Ah I see. You should make him stick to you. You look more beautiful when you're with him." she giggled as I looked away embarassingly.

"eonni..." I blushed slightly as she spoke again.

"Aigoo you act like you just got married. Why are you so shy?" She spoke as I whined.

"Aigoo. Okay stop whining." she spoke as I saw Taehyung coming with hobi.

"Here they are." She spoke as I looked away from Taehyung.

"Hello noona, hyung." Taehyung slightly bowed as he smiled at them, "congratulations on your engagement."

I saw eonni smiling as she looked at her fiance before speaking, "Thank you baby brother. Why are you giving us the good news huh?" She asked making me widen my eyes as I held her hand.

"Eonni wha-" I tried to stop but was cut off her her.

"What eonni? Come on you guys have been married for so many months now. I need the answer. When am I going an aunt now huh?" She spoke as she looked at me and Taehyung.

"soon maybe..." I heard Taehyung as I looked down embarassingly.

WHAT THE FISH MARKET!!

I saw eonni smiling widely as she looked at me. SO AWKWARD OH MY GAWD.

I bite my lip looking at eonni nervously.

"Well that's good! I would love to be a aunt soon." She giggled, holding onto her fiance's arm.

"sure noona." Taehyung smiled.

What is he trying to do?

"You guys enjoy okay? We'll meet you later.. We need to meet some guests.." She smiled as I smiled back holding onto her hand.

"You look very gorgeous eonni" I smiled at her as she awed, poking my cheek.

"You're more beautiful." She giggled before walking away.

______________________

"Oppa, visit us soon. I miss you guys." I hugged yoongi oppa as he smiled hugging me back.

"We will, y/n ah.. Work has been stressful that's why I couldn't make time. I promise we'll visit you soon." He promised making me nod.

"Okay." I smiled as he pecked my head.

"Take care Taehyung ah" oppa smiled at Taehyung as Taehyung nodded, bowing to oppa.

"Be safe Hyung." He smiled as I saw Hobi approaching us once again.

"Are you guys leaving now?" He asked as Taehyung spoke.

"Yeah it's getting late.." Hobi nodded in response as he hugged both of us as well.

"Are you leaving as well hyung?" He asked oppa making oppa shake his head as no.

"Nah. Gonna stay for a little longer" hobi nodded his head and giggled.

"See you guys soon then. Take care." Hobi spoke before dragging Yoongi Oppa with him.

We smiled at them before walking out as Taehyung drove back to home.

I noticed there wasn't much traffic as we were going back so we reached home sooner.

Taehyung was pretty quite the whole ride as I was a little nervous too due to his behaviour.

Did I do something wrong?

We walked inside our room as I walked to the closet getting some clothes to change into but guess what?

I was stopped by a hand stopping me as it held my wrist.

I looked back and saw Taehyung standing there with a pout.

"What's wrong?" i asked him but he just shook his head in response still pouting.

"Did something happen?" he shook his head once again.

"You can change." He spoke as I sighed and nodded.

Taking out my clothes, I quickly walked to the bathroom getting changed into some comfortable clothes.

I quickly did my night routine as I found Taehyung sitting on the bed with his phone.

He didn't change, just had his shoes and socks off.

I walked to the bed sitting on my side before speaking, "Aren't you gonna change Tae?" I asked him as he looked back.

"Uh.. Yea.. I was goi-ng to do tha-t" He spoke stuttering but then cleared his throat.

"What's wrong?" I asked him as he turned around and pouted.

Did he want to say something? He looked really hesitant.

"Baby" He turned around, slightly hovering above me as I awkwardly leaned back on the bed, though he didn't stop and kept on leaning on me until I was laying on the bed.

Oh no.

Don't tell me he wants to have a baby.

No no no no

I'm not ready to be a MOTHER.

"Taehy-ung.. What's wrong....?" I asked him as he buried his face in my neck.

"Did I do something wrong...?" I asked him again when he didn't reply but this time he nodded his head.

What could I have done?

"What did I do?" I asked him as he slightly moved his head up but still in my neck.

"Baby...." He spoke in a husky voice once again as I felt shivers down my spine.

what is wrong with this man?

"Wait" I stopped him as he looked up at me.

I looked at him with puppy eyes as he looked at me confused, "What...?"

"Abo-ut wha-t y-you said t-to eo-nni..." I tried speaking as he shook his head.

"I'm not asking you for um... Sugar.. It may sound a bit weird, as if I'm only wanting your body." He looked at me nervously before speaking, "I do want to have kids with you.. And I do plan on having them soon, but I'm not really ready to be a father yet.." He spoke looking at me nervously.

I didn't gave any response to him as I kept looking at him.

"Baby, I know that may sound very weird to you and it may make you feel uncomfortable... And I also understand if you do not agree with me.. We can have kids in future of course.. But not right now, I still need to learn more and become a much better person.. I wants our babies to have the best.. I want t-" He tried explaining but I stopped him, pressing my lips on his.

"It's okay.. I'm not ready either. Having a family is a big responsibility Taehyung ssi.. And I don't think I am capable for running a family yet, I want to do the best for our kids as well.." I spoke as he looked at me.

"I promise I'll do everything to be totally ready soon." He whispered making me smile as I nodded.

"I promise I'll give them my everything." I whispered back as he smiled pecking my forehead.

"but I need you right now baby." He whispered looking at me with a small pout as I noticed a red tint on his cheeks.

Is he shy?

I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck as I gently pulled him down capturing his lips between mine as he gladly leaned in, smiling beautifully into the sweet kiss.

••••

Pft. I'm sorry I'm lateee to post :((( I'll post sooner tomorrow I promise!

I love you guys T_T thank you for reading ♡