Date Night?

(Taehyung POV)

I was coming back from the meeting room with jimin and jungkook, it went for two hours I wonder if Y/n is okay.

It was 5:48 P.M. right now.

“so.. How's everything between you two?” Jimin asked me.

“Good.” I said simply as he nodded his head.

He reached by his cabin as I saw y/n sleeping silently.

Aish this girl. She's too cute.

A soft smile took place on my lips as jungkook nudged me, “Mm hm?” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“what?” I said and cleared my throat. I almost got caught.

Isn't that obvious for a husband to like his wife to be happy and peaceful. What's wrong with them and their looks?

“I'll take her to my cabin.” I said as jimin stopped me.

“We're gonna work for a while. Just leave after some minutes. Go complete the files left and let her sleep here for a while then you can leave with her.” he said as I sighed and nodded my head.

She might wake up if I carry her there.

I went to my cabin and started working on the files kept on my desk.

After sometime I checked the time and it was 6:55 P.M. already.

I should leave. Y/n is probably up by now.

I went to Jimin's cabin and saw him working.

“Where's y/n?” I asked him as I couldn't find y/n anywhere.

“She's with jungkook. They left some minutes before. I had to make them leave since I started working.” he said and sighed, I nodded my head and walked to Jungkook's cabin.

“Jungkook ah, did he really do that? Aigoo he's so cute.” I heard y/n laughing. I smiled hearing her smile for the first time.

She's usually nervous around me, she sounds happy with him.

Who are they talking about though?

I opened the door and saw y/n and jungkook still laughing. No wonder why Jimin kicked them out.

I cleared my throat to get this attention which I succeeded in.

“oh hyung.” Jungkook said looking at me meanwhile y/n turned to me smiling widely.

“Hm” I replied to jungkook and turned to y/n, “I'm done working for today. Let's go back home.” I said as she got up making jungkook get up as well.

“I had a great time with you today jungkook. Thank you! See you soon.” She smiled at him.

But jungkook, being the bunny he is, quickly leaned in for a hug.

That's my wife bro.

Y/n hugged back making me internally sigh.

“No problem. I had fun too. I'll text you later.” he said as she nodded.

They broke the hug and followed me after she said bye.

(Y/n POV)

I was silently following him as he walked to his car.

He quietly sat in car and I did the same as he started the car and drove somewhere.

“um how was your day?” I asked him breaking silence.

“Good.” He said making me fail at my attempt of starting a conversation.

I tried again though, “Are you tired?” but this time he just shook his head as ‘no’.