Family Gathering

“Eomma” I said hugging Mrs. Kim.

Our families were coming over for dinner today. Good thing it's Sunday.

“Y/n ah. Taehyung ah” She said hugging me and Taehyung.

“Eonnii I missed you and oppa!” jihoon said hugging us as well.

I then greeted appa and Taejun as well.

“Is Y/f/n already here?” Mr. Kim spoke.

“Ani appa. They'll be here soon.” I said.

“oh okay. Y/n sweetie, let me help you cook.” Mrs. Kim offered.

“No no eomma. I'll be done in no time. You just sit. I don't want you to work.” I said smiling.

“Aigoo. My daughter.” She said hugging me.

I went to the kitchen to continue cooking as Jihoon came to me.

“Oh jihoon ah.” I said smiling at her.

“Hehe I missed you guys.” she said.

“Aw we did miss you a lot too.” I said poking her cheeks gently and averted my eyes to the stove again, 
Just as we heard a doorbell.

“I'll be back.” She said walking back to where everyone was but after some minutes she came back, “Your family is here, eonni.” She said as I nodded.

“I'm almost done. I'll go meet them in a minute.” I said as she nodded.

“Jihoon ah, come here.” we heard Mrs. Kim as Jihoon walked back there.

“Y/n ah.” I heard Namjoon Oppa as I looked back and saw him.

“Oppa. You came here as well.” I said smiling as I ran to hug him.

“Hehe I missed you.” He said as I nodded my head.

“I missed you too.” I said with a shaky voice, trying not to get too emotional.

“aigoo.” Just then Taehyung walked in on us with Jin oppa.

“Why are you so emotional hm? Didn't we say we would still meet you often.” Jin Oppa said coming toward toward me.

I giggled a little at him and then hugged him tight, “It's just that I'm not used to not seeing you guys a lot.”

“I know.” He said caressing my head, “Aigoo what did Taehyung do to you that you're getting so emotional.” he said wiping off my eyes.

“Oppa.” I said whining a little as I pushed him away a little being shy because of his words.

From the corner of my eyes I could see Taehyung smiling embarassingly as well.

“Has she been taking care of you well Taehyung ah?” Namjoon Oppa asked him Patting my head a little.

“Yes hyung.” He said bowing a little as he gave me a little smile to which I responded as well.

“I knew she would. I trained my baby well.” Jin Oppa said cutely dancing a little.

“Hyung don't start here.” Namjoon Oppa said.

“Okay! I'm almost done. You go. I'll be there in a second.” I said as they nodded walking away.

•{Time skip}•

“Let's go have dinner now.” appa said as I nodded.

Everyone took their seats on the chairs as I quickly put the food on the table and started serving everyone.