Last movie night as Min Y/n

I laughed seeing him, "of course oppa." he laughed too.

As we were laughing, the doorbell rang catching our attention.

"I'll get it" I said and oppa nodded his head, with a slightly smiling expression.

"Y/n ah! How are you?" Namjoon Oppa greeted me with a big smile that showed his dimples, making himself look so lovely as I quickly, but not so tightly, hugged him.

"I'm good Oppa! How have you been? It's been so long! I missed you so much!" I weeped hugging him.

"Aww, my princess. I misse-" Before he could even complete sentence, he was pushed aside by jin oppa, making me giggle at his cuteness.

"Y/niiiiieeeeeee" Jin Oppa spoke quickly embracing me tightly in his arms.

"Opppaaaaaa" I hugged back excitedly!

"Hyung, let her breathe." Namjoon Oppa spoke, embarrassed because of jin Oppa's behaviour.

Jin Oppa is older than namjoon Oppa in age but Jin Oppa becomes young when being with someone younger than him. And THATS SO FUN BECAUSE--

Why not?

Anyways, Namjoon oppa treats his younger ones like youngsters. Just like a older person would treat their youngsters, gently and lovingly.

In short, Namjoon Oppa is more like a calm & gentle older brother and Jin Oppa is more like protective and a friend-like-older brother.

"Sorryyy, I was so excited to meet you" He giggled, automatically making me join him as well.

"It's okkkkaayyy. I missed youuu sooo muuuchhhhh" I said as I couldn't control my loud pitched voice for that I was too excited, and because of that yoongi Oppa came to the living room.

"tch, calm down. Why are you so loud?" He complained.

"Oh, hey hyung." Namjoon Oppa went to yoongi Oppa for a bro hug, which yoongi Oppa gladly accepted and hugged back.

"How are you doing?" Oppa asked namjoon Oppa.

"Good, have you been well?" namjoon Oppa asked to which yoongi Oppa just nodded with a smile.

Meanwhile me and jin Oppa just stared at them talking in a civilized manner.

But turned to each other after they were done. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" Jin Oppa dramatically screamed again.

"AWWW I MISSED YOU TOO OPPA" I joined in as well jumped around with Jin Oppa, that made yoongi Oppa sigh and walk back to the kitchen as namjoon Oppa just followed him.

•Author POV•

"Looks like I'll have to cook alone." Yoongi sigh and whispered enough loud for Namjoon to hear.

Yoongi walked to kitchen, making Namjoon follow him to help in cooking.

"should I help you hyung? Should I cut these onions?" Namjoon asked, picking up the knife and Onion.

"yah! Don't touch that! Go and sit. I'll do it by myself." Yoongi yelped and cried, making Namjoon turn his feet and walk back to Jin and Y/n.

•Y/n POV•

“I can't believe you're getting married” Namjoon Oppa spoke, as all of us were eating after Jin Oppa and Yoongi oppa were done cooking.

“Same. When did our little sister grow up so much?” Jin Oppa said with a pout, expressing his sadness.

Yoongi Oppa agreed with him, nodding his head, “Time passes by real quick.”

“we'll miss you.” Namjoon Oppa said, giving me a sad smile as I looked at him.

“Oppa, it's not like I'm going somewhere so far away. We're still gonna meet just like this. Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean I will forget you guys.” I spoke to let them know, they're important to me no matter what the circumstances are.

“Promise?” Jin Oppa looked at me with a pout.

“Of course oppa. I Promise.” I assured them.

“Since we met after a really long time, should we watch a movie together? Or we could do anything fun? We're all gonna be very busy after this.” Namjoon Oppa suggested.

“That's a good idea! We can watch a movie.” I praised the idea.

“which one?” Yoongi Oppa asked.

“I dont know, you guys choose. I'll go get the popcorns” I said, getting up to go to the kitchen.

“Let's watch Harry Potter?” Jin Oppa suggested

“yeah! We used to watch that back when we were all little kids.” I heard namjoon Oppa saying as I walked to kitchen.

After we got everything ready, yoongi Oppa played the movie.

“It feels like the time has come back and we once again became little kids.” Yoongi Oppa said chuckling a little, making all of us smile at our childhood memories.

“I know right? It feels just like the old times.” Jin Oppa said, as I put my head on Namjoon Oppa's shoulder.

“It does.” I said quietly as everyone was once again focused on the screen.

•{Time skip}•

After we were done watching 3 parts Jin Oppa said, “I'm tired. Should we continue this later?”

“Me too. Let's watch the rest later.” I said, yawning and stretching my arms and neck since they felt numb.

Yoongi Oppa cleared his throat, “it's very late right now anyways. Let's go to sleep plus the marriage date will be fixed tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?” I asked shockingly.

Namjoon Oppa a little nodded while rubbing the back of his neck, “yeah.. Thats one of the reasons of why we're here.” he informed.

“oh okay.. Goodnight everyone I'm kinda tired, I'll be going first.”I wished everyone and headed toward my room.

Tomorrow? Thats sudden.. Will I meet him there? I don't even know what he looks like though..

Wait. How old is he? I didn't even ask anyone his age.

Pff I'm getting married that's so weird. Like me? Getting married? No duh! I was 18 just now and suddenly I'm 23 and is also getting married. That's so...., i don't know... Should I say weird? Sudden? Shocking? Or scary?

Scary would actually be funny because come on! scary? I laughed because of my own thoughts

I started seeing blankness as I kept blinking my eyes while thinking about tomorrow.

And I slowly let the sleep take over me as I drifted off to sleep.

•Author POV•

The blanket was ruffled as the sound of trees swaying in the air along with the soft and gentle breathing of a soundly asleep human could be heard in the room.

The moonlight was lightly visible as the curtains in the room were almost closed.

Silence was taking over the room which was soon broken up as a small and sleepy voice was heard, “I hope everything will go okay” she wished, mumbling it softly and quietly in her half-asleep state, and fell asleep.

The silence took over all around the room once again, helping the beautiful soul feel the beauty of peace and calmness, as it patiently waited for tomorrow.

••••

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did! Thank you for reading till the end!

Please like and vote if you're finding the story interesting.

Please comment if you want to ask something! I'll posting the next chapter soon.

Thank you for your support, everyone! I appreciate it!