Home

"Finally! home sweet home!" I said happily as taehyung plopped himself on the couch.

"Should I get you water?" I asked Taehyung since he looked tired.

"hm." He said as I nodded.

I walked toward the kitchen and quickly filled a glass of water for him.

"Here." I said handing him the glass.

He took the glass from me as he drank it, handing me the glass back.

"I'll go change." He said standing up.

Taehyung took the some suitcase with him to the room as I helped him with the others.

Taehyung took his clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

I decided to change as well since my clothes werent very comfortable either.

I quickly went to another room to change after which I came back to our room.

Taking out our suitcase to put back the clothes in the closet.

Taehyung came back from the bathroom as he looked at me.

"what are you doing?" He asked.

"Putting our clothes back?" I said looking at him.

"Oh okay... I'll go quickly cook something for dinner in the meantime." He said.

"Do you how to cook?" I asked him surprised since I didn't knew he had time to learn cooking.

"Um yeah.. I do.." He said.

"Um okay.. Do you want me help? Or I can make something and then quickly finish this?" I said offering help as he shook his head.

"No. That's fine." he said.

•{Time Skip}•

"Y/n ah. Dinner is ready." Taehyung called.

"Oh okay." I said getting up.

I was almost done with the clothes. I just had some of Taehyung's clothes to put back.

I put aside the suitcase that had gifts in it.

"What did you make?" I asked him.

"Tteokbeokki" He said as I sat down ready to taste the food he cooked for us for the first time.

He served two plates as he put one infront of me.

I took a bite which made Taehyung swiftly look at me.

"It's very good Taehyung ssi." I said giving him a thumbs up as he smiled at me.

"Is it?" He asked taking a bite as well.

"yes. I didn't knew you could cook so deliciously. If I knew I've made you cook all the time." I giggled joking as he said smiled at me.

"Where did you learn cooking?" I asked him.

"I used to cook for myself when eomma appa used to be busy in Company back when I was a kid." He said as I looked at him

"It must be hard." I said smiling sadly at him.

"It's okay now." He said giving me a assuring smile.

I nodded my head and mumbled quietly, 'I'll take care of you now.'

"Where did you learn cooking though?" he asked.

"Yoongi Oppa and Jin Oppa. Jin Oppa and namjoon Oppa used to visit us often back then so it was easier to spend time with them doing anything." I said as he nodded.