Family Gathering Pt. 2

“Let's watch a movie together?” Taejun suggested as I nodded my head.

“I'll pick the movie!” Jin Oppa said as Jihoon saw beside oppa discussing what movie we should watch.

They've been getting closer Hehe. This is what I love about jin Oppa. He makes people feel comfortable.

They picked a movie as I got the snacks. We got everything ready as Everyone took their seats as well. Taehyung sat on my one side with yoongi Oppa on the other. Taejun said beside yoongi Oppa with Jihoon on the other side. Jin Oppa and namjoon Oppa sat together.

We kept watching the movie. I wasn't very interested in the movie though. I was watching it but I wasn't too focused.

I was kind of tired and wanted to sleep but it'd be weird if I just left.

After some minutes I suddenly felt Taehyung calling my name.

“What's wrong?” I asked him.

“Do you want to go sleep?” He asked as he looked at me in the eyes. And then I suddenly realized I was laying on my head on his shoulder.

“No I'm okay.” I said giving him a assuring smile as he nodded his head.

I didn't take my head off of his shoulder instead I kept it there. He didn't say anything and just sat there silently.

•{Time skip}•

After a hour or so, the movie finally finished as we got up. It's probably 11 P.M now. Taehyung has office tomorrow.

“I'm sleepy.” Jihoon said.

“yeah it's late anyways. We should sleep.” Taehyung said.

“I'll show you guys your room.” I said as they nodded. “You'll have to share your rooms that's okay right?”

“eonni can I sleep with you?” jihoon asked as I nodded my head.

Taehyung decided to sleep with Yoongi Oppa and jin Oppa with Taejun.

Namjoon Oppa said he was okay with sleeping alone so we let him be.

Yoongi Oppa had some of his clothes in the car's trunk which he used as Taehyung gave some of his clothes to Jin Oppa and Namjoon Oppa and Taejun.

I gave some of my clothes to Jihoon to sleep in.

After everyone got into their room. I filled a water bottle for everyone to give it to them since they could want it at night.

Taehyung suddenly came to me as he spoke, “y/n ah?” He said.

“Yeah?” I said as I turned around to look at him.

“I'll be going to the company a little late tomorrow so don't get up too early okay? I'll be heading there around 10, okay?” He said as I nodded.

“Okay.” I said as he nodded.

“Good night.” He said pecking my head lightly as he turned around to go to his room without even letting me reply.

I sigh as i walked back to our room since I was done with everything.

“Eonni let's sleep.” jihoon said as I nodded my head smiling at her.

I quickly changed my clothes and went into the duvet with her.

She quickly hugged me putting her head on my shoulder as she giggled cutely making me smile as well.

“Good night eonni.” She said.

“Good night jihoon ah!” I said as I slowly started caressing her hairs to help her sleep better.

•{Time skip}•