Party

"Y/n ah...?" Taehyung entered the room as I was wearing my heels.

"Pft I'm ready. How do I look?" I got up from the bed as I saw him smiling.

"How do you even manage to look pretty 24/7?" he walked toward me as he looked me from head to toe and back from toe to head.

"Oh please. I should be asking you that." I rolled my eyes.

He giggled, pecking my lips.

"You look tall." he spoke as I giggled and smiled widely.

"I know hehe" he chuckled and pecked my forehead.

"Shall we go now, my beauty?" He took my hand in his making me giggle as I nodded my head.

We walked out of the house as Taehyung started the car and drove to the venue.

We were going to a party that hobi was throwing for his sister. Hobi's sister is getting married so he wanted to throw her a party for the last time. Cute isn't it?

Anyways after 30 - 35 minutes we reached the place.

I got out of the car, standing aside while Taehyung parked the car. Soon after some seconds I saw him walking toward me.

"let's go" He spoke holding my hand as we walked inside.

I saw Hobi standing aside with some guests I guess so we walked to him.

To my luck he saw us and excused himself for the guests, "You guys made it!" he smiled seeing me.

HE LOOKED REALLY GOOD!?!

"Wtf you're stunning" I complimented, he just giggled in response as I kept looking at him with my widen eyes.

"No you are stunning lady." he flicked my forehead, "Isn't she Taehyung ah?" he asked Taehyung.

"Of course hyung. She is stunning." Taehyung smiled as I pouted.

"The makeup helps." I rolled my eyes, "Where is eonni? I need to congratulate her." I spoke as he pointed to a direction.

I moved my gaze and widen my eyes once again, "What IS with this Jung family, stunning every where and every time?" I mumbled walking toward her as I heard Hobi laughing.

I approached her and stood beside her, "Eonni!" I called her making her turn back.

Bro! The smile she had when she looked at me!

"Y/n ahhhh! I missed youuu" she quickly leaned in for a hug as I giggled and hugged her back.

"I missed you more eonni! Where is your fiance?" I asked her as we saw a guy approaching us.

"There he is!" She spoke as I saw her eyes sparkling.

New wedding. New love.

Oh well.

"Sunghoon ah, she is y/n. She is like my little sister." she spoke as he looked at me, "And y/n, this is Sunghoon. My fiance." she smiled happily.

"It's good to meet you y/n ssi." He smiled as I lightly bowed.

"It's nice to meet you as well. You're one lucky person to have eonni as your life partner."

"I totally agree to that." he smiled at me as eonni spoke.

"Where is Taehyung y/n ah?" She spoke as I looked back but didn't saw him.

"ahh I don't know... He was with me when I met hobi.. But then I ran to you. He must be somewhere" I giggled awkwardly as she smiled.