Business party

It's been some days since I last slept in his office room with me.

It's always weird as to why did I always ended up in the bedroom. I wonder if Taehyung carries me to our room.

Anyways...

Taehyung has been kinda better behaviour wise but only a little. He still gets mad at me but not a lot..
But good thing he doesn't work like crazy now. He sleeps in our room and eats with me.

Right now I was heading to his company.. Since he said we'd be going to be a party tonight.

He didn't exactly say where but he just said its a business party. I have to dress formally and we'll leave right from his company. Appa (Mr. Kim) will be there as well as yoongi Oppa and hobi.

I mean it's a big party I guess.

It was already lunch time and since Taehyung said we'll be leaving at 5:45 from his company, I decided to just go now so that he could have home cooked meal as his lunch.

I stepped into the company as the receptionist recognized me.

"Good noon, Mrs. Kim!" she said cheerfully.

"Good noon to you too!" I smiled at her.

"Um are you heading to Mr. Kim's office?" She asked me nervously. I nodded my head in response.

"Should I send someone to show you the way ?" She asked me again

"Oh that'd be a great help if you could." I said awkwardly. She nodded her head and smiled at me while dialing a number.

(On the phone)
"Hello?"
"Yeah Mr. Kim's wife is here." "She's here with me."
"Okay." I heard her say and then she ended the call.

"Mam Mr. Kim's Secretary will come get to you in a minute." She said as I nodded my head.

"Thank you." I said and smiled as she smiled back.

Soon I saw a guy coming toward us.

He's looks very young.

"Good afternoon, mam! I'm Lee yeoseok, Mr. Kim's secretary." He spoke as he bowed down to me.

"Good afternoon, it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Lee!" I smiled at as he nodded.

"It's a pleasure as well, Mrs. Kim" He smiled, "please follow me." he said as he started showing me the way to Taehyung's office.

We reached Taehyung's cabin as he knocked on the door.

"Come in." I heard a tired voice from inside.

Mr. Lee opened the door walking inside with me, "Sir, Mrs. Kim is here."

Taehyung looked up at us and nodded his head as Mr. Lee bowed down to us and left.

"Why's you come so early?" Taehyung asked me as I took a seat on the couch.

"I just thought you could have your lunch as well so I came here....?" I spoke as he nodded.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you.." I said as he looked at me again.

He shook his head and smile, "no it's okay. You can come here when you want."

I just nodded my head and smiled at him.

Taehyung got up after some second and sat down on beside me.

"Um Taehyung ssi? Can you call Jimin and jungkook as well? I brought lunch for them as well."

He smiled as he nodded before calling one of them I guess.

(On the phone)
"Hello."
"Uh yeah.."
"Okay bring kook as well."
"Okay."