Marriage Day Pt. 2

The only lights present in the hall was on us as we slowly walked to the stage with our arms interlocked.

I saw Hobi standing aside with oppa as he gave me a thumbs up, I smiled a little at him, my eyes were then diverted to Eomma who wiping her tears with appa rubbing her back.

We reached the stage as everyone was looking at us in a awe.

The lights were on now as our parents came and gave us the rings.

We exchanged our rings as everyone clapped and cheered for us.

We turned to the priest waiting for him to continue the rest.

He spoke, “Do you Kim Taehyung swear to take Min Y/n as your beloved wife through the thick & thin and the ups & downs of life?”

“I do.” Taehyung spoke with a calm face as he held my hands more tightly but not tight enough to hurt.

The priest then turned to me, “Do you Min Y/n swear to take Kim Taehyung as your beloved husband through the thick & thin and the ups and down of life”

“I do.” I said softly as I looked in Taehyung's eyes which he already had on me.

But this time, his eyes showed a little more than calmness. I saw hope in his eyes.

Regardless of how much he did not show on his face, I could see a lot in his eyes. If not a lot, then at least more than the emotions he usually shows in his eyes.

Was he hopeful about this marriage? Does he have expectations from this marriage ?

The priest smiled, “I, now, declare you both as Husband and Wife. The groom may now kiss the bride.”

I wasn't worried knowing its my first kiss and it'll be stolen by the man who I don't know and was arranged with.

I knew it had to happen. I was prepared.

I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him. There's no point in panicking.

Taehyung leaned closer to me, lessening the distance between us. Not too fast. Not too slow. It was a normal pace.

He let go of one of my hand while holding the other safely in his.

He cupped my face with his hand and lightly pecked my forehead and smiled after pulling away making me smile back shyly.

Everyone started cheering and clapping more loudly for us. As we heard cheerings behind us too. Taehyung's friends were there, along with Oppa and hobi.

I looked down smiling shyly as I was in a awe at his gentleman gesture.

After some minutes one by one guests came to congratulate us and give us gifts.

It has probably 30 minutes now of me standing beside Taehyung as everyone come and wish us a happy married life.

“Y/n, this is Mr. Song Jinseo, he is a business partner and a good friend of mine.” Taehyung continued to introduce me to everyone.

“Hello Mr. Song! Nice to meet you.” I continued to bow and greet them with a smile.

“Aren't you gonna introduce us to your wife, Taehyung ah?” A guy, that was with him on the door too, came forward with another guy.

He is a bit taller than the guy he spoke, and probably the same height as Taehyung.

“Aish Jimin, let the others come first.” Taehyung said.

“Oh come on hyung! There's not much people left. Besides it won't take too long plus we have to go back to our homes too.” The taller guy said.