Losing You

Taehyung have been really busy these days. He leave home with me of course but he's like too rushed. He quickly does dinner and starts working again.

Then sleep with me, then he wake up early in the morning again, works and does breakfast after I cook it and the same routine goes on.

The last time we spent time together was when 2 weeks before, when he took care of me on my red days.

He was very loving and gentle. Though I told him that im fine, he still took care of me in a very special way.

I'll be grateful forever. What did I even do deserve such a amazing Husband?

Anyways. November is about to end soon... It's getting colder.

"Taehyung ah! Breakfast is ready." I called him as I soon, after some minutes, saw him coming toward the table.

I quickly served him and sat beside him.

He ate his food in his really quick pace as I frowned, "Taehyung, don't eat like that. You can take your time to eat. The food might get stuck in, if you eat like this."

He smiled at me before pecking my cheek, "It's okay. Nothing will happen to me don't worry." He shook his head and spoke.

"You told me the same thing before" I sighed as I stood up taking his and my plate to wash them.

I walked to the kitchen and starting doing the dishes as I felt footsteps coming near, indicating Taehyung is here.

"Y/n ah I have to leave earl-..." He said as he stepped his feet in the kitchen and stood behind me.

"That's fine I'll just take my car. You can go without any worry." I said giving a small smile to him but insidely it did make me upset.

"I promise i'll be done with this soon. Please trust me." He said slightly hugging me from back since I was doing dishes.

"That's okay Taehyung. I understand work is important. Just take care hm?" I said as he nodded planting a kiss on my head.

He pulled out as I quickly dried my hands and handing him his bag and coat.

He quickly wore the coat and took the bag, "Take care okay? Drive safely. It's okay even if you reach late, don't rush yourself okay?" I said as he nodded before smiling.

"Why are you so worried? it's okay. I'll be all good, I'll take care." he chuckled a little as I looked at him.

I know he's only doing this for me. I can see it in his eyes. That he is extremely worried but still he pretends even if he doesn't have to.

"I feel uneasy Taehyung. I'm just telling you to be careful." I said as he cupped my face.

"don't worry. I'll be all good and nothing will happen to me. You take care as well okay? Give me a call when you reach okay?" I nodded my head in response as he smiled.

I sighed smiling back a little as well as he put the bag aside on the drawer near the front door, "Aigoo."

He leaned in a little as he rested his hands on my waist gently pulling me to him as well and lowered his head before giving me a genuine smile.

A genuine smile of assurance that everything is going to get good.

He captured my lips with his as he slowly and gently sucked on my lower lip and kissed me sweetly as I kissed him back as well.

He poured his emotions into the kiss. Not only assurance but his fear and worry as well.

I know the meeting is very important today. And I know he doesn't want to disappoint appa as well.