With You

“I'm here.” I looked at the notification of my phone.

Taehyung's message.

We were going to his house. Mr and Mrs Kim invited us for dinner.

Taehyung just got back from office and decided to just go straight to there.

I walked as I saw Taehyung in the car. I smiled seeing him. He looks very handsome.

I don't know how does he even manage that always?

I opened the car door and hopped in, making Taehyung give me a smile.

“Hey you look good.” He said starting the car.

“Thank you Taehyung ssi. Well you always look good.” I giggled a little as he smiled.

“how was work?” He asked me driving as he moved the steering wheel with his palm and hand making him look like a God of attraction.

“It was good.” I said clearing my throat as he nodded.

“How was your day?” I asked him.

“It was fine.” He said.

“Really? I'm glad it went from okay to fine.” I said smiling, he just gave me a small smile in response.

The rest of the drive was silent as Taehyung drive to eomma appa's.

We reached after half an hour.

We kind of live far away from our family I guess.

Taehyung parked the car as we stepped out and rang the door bell.

“y/n! Taehyung sweetie! Come in.” Eomma (Mrs. Kim) greeted us with a hug after which we walked inside.

“How are you eomma.” Taehyung asked.

“I'm very good tae.” she smiled.

“how is everyone?” He asked.

“Your appa and Taejun is good. Jihoonie is good as well. She's at your grandma's.” she informed as we nodded.

“Hyung! How are you?” Taejun ran and started clinging onto Taehyung to which he just replied with a hug.

He's very calm and patience.

“I'm good. How are you?” Taehyung asked patting his younger brother's shoulder.

“I'm good. Just th-”

“Won't you greet y/n Taejun?” Eomma spoke.

“It's not that eomma. Its just I meet Noona everyd-.” he stopped himself seeing eomma glare at him as I giggled.

“but anyways. Noona!” he said dramatically and hugged me, putting his head on my shoulder.

“it's okay Taejun ah!” I said hugging  him back. “it's okay eomma” I said smiling as he pulled away.

“Aish. Okay but don't mind him. He's very stupid.” she said sighing.

“Eomma.” Taejun whined making all of us giggle.

•{Time skip}•

We were eating our dinner right now. Just as appa (Mr. Kim) suddenly spoke getting everyone's attention.

“Taehyung.” Appa said.

“Yes appa” Taehyung spoke diverting all his attention toward his appa.

“I'm glad you got the deal. The company would have faced a big loss if you hadn't. I almost thought it's over when he said no at first.” Appa spoke as I frowned hearing him.