Jealousy

The door was knocked as we were a deep voice from inside.

"Come in" it spoke.

Mr Lee, Taehyung's secretary, opened the door as he walked inside with me behind him.

Taehyung looked at us as he kept his serious face on.

"I'll leave now, sir." He bowed to both of us as Taehyung nodded and looked back on the papers infront of him.

I slightly bowed to Mr. Lee as he smiled and left Taehyung's office.

I quietly walked toward the couch and sat there as I waited for Taehyung's to finish his work so he can eat.

I texted jimin and jungkook so they could eat as well. And quickly put my phone down after doing so.

I looked at Taehyung as he sighed heavily. He was really focused.

"Is there something on my face?" He asked me. Can he see me looking at him?

"Yes." I spoke as he looked at with narrowed eyes.

"What is it?" He asked me as I smiled widely before speaking.

"Handsomeness." I giggled as he quickly looked down on the papers but I noticed his turning red so I spoke again.

"And shyness." I pressed my lips to stop smiling from smiling widely.

He quietly looked down on the papers trying to work but I couldn't tell he was shy and couldn't focus so I spoke once again.

"How adorable." I smiled as I put my palm under my chin, supporting myself as he picked the papers and turned his chairs around making me smile more.

Oh my god!

"You're so cute Taehyung." I spoke as I heard him groan.

He turned his chair back around and put the papers back on the table as he got up and walked to me.

"You-" He was cut off as the door was quickly opened by jimin and jungkook.

Our eyes quickly fell on the door as two figures walked in. And boy! If annoyance wasn't visible in Taehyung's eyes.

I laughed out loudly as Taehyung looked at me before speaking in a deep voice.

"we'll talk later, Kim y/n." I bite my lower lip to stop myself from laughing as Jimin and jungkook took his seats.

•{Time skip}•

I was currently in Jimin's office room.

"Oppa." I called him as he smiled.

I've been calling him oppa these days. since He actually wanted me to.

"Jimin it's weird to call you that" I whined, "You're lucky you know how to melt people." I spoke as he giggled.

"I know." he laughed making me smile.

"Anyways jimin." I called him as he shook his head.

"Jimin what?" He spoke as I rolled my eyes.

"Jiminie oppa." I called as he giggled.

"Yes bubs" He spoke.

"It's fun meeting you guys after a long time." I smiled as he nodded.

"I know. We feel happy to meet you as well." He spoke as I smiled.

"I know. Where else could I get such a amazing Oppa other than you?" I spoke as we heard a knock on the door.