People are here to inquire about news.

   Seeing that the two of them were not dead, I probably felt a little worried.

  Fang Hongmei hurried back home.

  After listening there for a long time, I finally understood that Jiang Xiaoxiao and Song Moting had discovered that the brake cable had been cut, but the two had no evidence.

  In other words, no one can tell who cut the brake cable of this tractor.

  He finally put his heart back in his stomach.

  Fang Peizhong must not have an accident, before Fang Peizhong takes their wives back to the city.

  Without Fang Peizhong, how could Ye Hua's old lady help them get them back to the city?

  The only hope now is that Ye Hua's energy is large enough.

  I can try to get Fang Peizhong back. After all, everyone knows that last year's quota for returning to the city has been reduced.

  Some people have already returned to the city, and there will definitely be more this year.

  Both people are counting on the chance to return to the city this time.

  Fang Pei asked Liu Hongmei imaginarily.

"How about it?"

  Feared for a day!

  Fang Peizhong was so frightened that he was so frightened that he heard Song Moting and Jiang Xiaoxiao come back safely.

  I was afraid that the police would break into his home and say that he would be taken away.

  Liu Hongmei concealed her disdain, "They said nothing, saying that they found the brake cable was cut, but they don't know who did it. There is good news that Zhang Baocheng can't come back."

  Fang Peizhong was overjoyed, "What? Zhang Baocheng can't come back? He's dead? Great. My luck is so good. It seems that God will help me. Okay, don't worry."

  Fang Peizhong fell on the kang.

  In the past few days, he has been awake at night and can't swallow, because he is worried that Zhang Baocheng will suddenly appear.

  Now that Zhang Baocheng is gone, no one knows what he has done.

  What else are you worried about.

  Even if Jiang Xiaoxiao has three heads and six arms, it cannot prove that he did it.

  Have a roll happily.

   It is snowing outside.

  There are more and more snowflakes in the sky, mixed with cold wind.

   Another heavy snowfall started.

  Jiang Xiaoxiao and they arrived at the county seat.

  Jiang Yue did not dislike it, and brought Mr. Wang to the house.

no way.

  This is my little lifesaver.

  Elder Wang actually didn't want to come. He saved Jiang Xiaoxiao by himself because he owed Jiang Xiaoxiao.

  Now it's a little bit of a gratitude report.

  He didn't mean that.

   But Jiang Xiaoxiao refused, and Jiang Yue refused.