194. Xiao Ziling's counterattack!

Chapter 194: Metamorphosis? Xiao Ziling's counterattack!

Chu Yutian, who became the focus of everyone, gently glanced at the corner of his mouth and politely said hello to all the people he met. This is like a spring breeze and awkward attitude, and the hostility of the people around them disappeared. Many people They nodded in response to Chu Haotian.

Returning to Dong Haozhe's arms, Chen Jingwen happened to see this scene of deja vu. The whole person suddenly saw a moment. Dong Haozhe seemed to know Chen Jingwen's heart changes.

He clasped Chen Jingwen with his hands and let his eyes fall on his own body. He said in his ear: "Give me a convergence point, you are my intimate partner now."

Dong Haozhe's words made Chen Jingwen's look back to normal. He glanced at him and angered Dong Haozhe's words of life and death. He whispered: "Dong Haozhe, what do you say? Who else will I look at?"

Chen Jingwen admits that his own eyes are threatening, but in Dong Haozhe's opinion, it is another scenery. This look is undoubtedly full of teasing. He has a whole heart, and he doesn't want to directly bow his head and seal the one.

The endless red lips, this unexpected move made Chen Jingwen lose his voice and stunned.

The kiss came quickly, and Dong Haozhe quickly looked up and warned deeply: "Awen, I have been holding back for a long time, don't try to provoke my patience."

This threatening words caused Chen Jingwen’s fox fur to blow up. He felt that things were out of control. Dong Haozhe’s unexpected action made him know that things had been out of his control. Why did Dong Haozhe, who he always believed to be strong backing, say this to him? Kind of words? Did he ignore what he had previously unknowingly?

Chu Yutian chatted with the female officer with a smile at this moment. These seemingly boring words are likely to bring some useful information. This is also the reason why he is very resistant to sex, but can be used with one heart and one mind. He found something that he liked to do. The big hand that was originally placed at the waist of Xiao Ziling began to subconsciously touch it...

On the surface of Xiao Ziling's face, he narrowed his eyes in the arms of Chu Haotian. He was very peaceful, but he could not wait to cut the unruly big hand on his waist. what do you mean by your fingers? ? Is it because the female officer is seen in the spring? Want to plant a horse?

But the boss you want to plant a horse wants to hint. Should I find the female officer directly? Is there a p used in my waist? Do you still expect her to have a heart with you?

Not to mention the heart of Xiao Ziling's heart, the people implemented the rest place under the arrangement of the female officers. They didn't come early, the good rooms were occupied by people from other bases, and there were only a few rooms on the fourth floor that could accommodate them all. Chu Yutian and Dong Haozhe each assigned a large luxury room.

The female officer was relieved with a sigh of relief. Fortunately, the base leader she received this time was a good-tempered person, unlike other people who must have a so-called presidential suite. I don't want to think about how many hotels in the hotel here may have so many presidential suites...

I think that Chu Haotian is a good woman's female officer who looks at Chu Yutian's eyes and is gentle, even faintly in love.