8. Departure

Two days after the end of the last days, Xiao Ziling did not go out, but he has been exercising and familiar with his own evolutionary body and focused on cultivation at home. This awakening evolution Xiao Ziling not only awakened the speed like the previous life, but also strengthened the strength and physical toughness.

The degree of awakening makes Xiao Ziling amazed and happy. The original Tang knife was now for him, he didn’t feel any weight at all, and he held it in his hand.

In two days, Xiao Ziling tried to contact Xiaogu, but as expected, the signal of the mobile phone disappeared completely, and it seemed that the meteorite fell, and even the destruction of the earth's communication system.

The network is still normal, but I don't know how long it will last. Xiao Ziling sent an email to Xiaogu to ask her about her situation. He didn't know if Xiaogu could met him in time.

When Xiao Ziling saw that gas and electricity could still be used, he took a lot of food and took it into his own space. He thought that it would be a pleasure to eat hot meals in the cold days.

On the third day, Xiao Ziling heard the sound coming from outside. It should be that some people who did not prepare food began to venture out and look for it. Xiao Ziling is also going to go out with them to see the situation. The most important thing is that he hopes to get the news of Chu Yutian as soon as possible. The sooner he follows Chu Yutian, the easier it is to get the trust of Chu Yutian and join his league.

Xiao Ziling wore a black sportswear, black sneakers, a pair of sunglasses on his face, a knife in his hand, and opened the door.

The corridor is very quiet, there are no zombies left in this floor. Xiao Ziling’s closing sound also awakened other residents on this floor.

One of the households opened a little, and a thick voice came from behind the door: "Brother, where are you going to go?"

"I have no food at home, I have to go outside to find something to eat." Xiao Ziling found an ordinary but very realistic reason.

"Well, let's go together, I am going out too." Hearing the answer from Xiao Ziling, the man in the door was a little surprised. It seems that this problem also plagued this.

There were some conversations behind the door. It seemed to be a matter of paying attention to safety. It seems that this family was not infected by the virus after the end of the last days and remained intact.

He saw a big man behind the door, about 34 or 35 years old, strong and strong, with a fire axe in his hand, walking toward Xiaoziling. From his pace, Xiaoziling saw that he should be a veteran. The soldier, Xiao Ziling is somewhat surprised. It seems that this is not the first time he will go out, otherwise he will not get a fire axe.

"Dad, come on!" There was a cute little face behind the door. The children who were 4 or 5 years old looked at their father and made a refueling action. They were quickly slammed into the door.

"Brother, my name is Li Yongjun, and you can call my Li Gejun brother." Li Yongjun showed a thick smile on his face and introduced himself.

"Hello, hello, I am Xiao Ziling." Xiao Ziling answered.

"I didn't see you going out the last two days, I thought you became a zombie."