156. Xiling's Space

Chapter 156: Space? Maybe it is a living thing?

Chu Haotian saw that the night market was very dark. After all, they only depend on the streetlights in the wall. However, there were quite a few people in the night market. He didn't want to directly hold Xiao Ziling's hand. Facing the suspicion of Xiao Ziling, Chu Yutian was simple and clear: "there're too many people here."

Xiao Ziling heard a warm heart, only felt that his chubby hand was tightly held by Chu Haotian’s big hand, and the temperature passed by the palm of his hand, there is a sense of security inexplicably, the kind of sorrow that was originally entered when I entered this place.

It was all gone. He couldn't help but regained the hand of the boss and attracted the eyes of Chu.
Facing the eyes of Chu Haotian, Xiao Ziling is a sweet smile, with a light "Hm" in his mouth to express his pleasant mood at the moment.

Under the lingering light, Xiao Ziling's smile turned Chu Yutian to feel his heart swaying. He hurriedly stopped looking over, and the ears covered by the silver hair were already red. Chu Yutian later thought, was it because of Xiao Ziling’s confession at that time?

The two did not say much, holding hands and looking down at the family and looking down from time to time, from time to time intertwined, there is a warmth in it. At this time, the two did not notice that the interaction between them was noticed by the people inside the wall.

On the high building not far from the inside of the wall, a group of people are looking at it.

A person who took the lead suddenly slammed and told the younger brother to hand over the telescope. He looked at it seriously with a telescope, and then he let go: "The pair that appeared in the night market didn't know whether it was a couple or a husband and wife. I haven't seen it before. Are two of them new here?"

The younger brother around him quickly used a telescope to find it. After a while, he found the pair that my own boss said. He isaw a handsome man who intimately protected a cute girl and blocked the flow of people who came over from her. It seems that she should be a couple. And it's really good. So he replied: "Thaksin, they should be new visitors these days."

"That girl is very cute." Xin brother said faintly.

How could his younger brother not understand the subtext of his own boss, so he smiled and smiled: "Thaksin. I will capture that woman right away."

The letter brother waved his hand: "No hurry, let's take a look." That girl is obviously different from the woman he used to enjoy. The pure face looks like the man's sweet smile, and he has a strange charm that makes him Heartbeat. And she was silent about her man's eyebrows, and she was full of emotions. He wanted to see it again.

Since the boss said so, of course, the younger brother does not dare to say more. But even so, the younger brother quietly told them to let them stare at the couple, and let them disappear.

C

hu Xiaotian and Xiaoziling is just wear a casual look, after all, this is only the place where the lowest survivors exchange items. There are no special things to appear, almost all very common things. Things like guns and ammunition that people have just said are not traced at all. If you want to come, you can’t have a bright future. You must have a path.

Xiao Ziling looked at the stalls curiously. In fact, his heart became more and more nervous. He knew that there were a few stalls in the past, that is, his former master. He was about to continue to the next booth, and suddenly his chest was hot.