18. Is she crossing too?

Xiao Ziling heard the self-introduction of three women, could not help but look at the probe, although he did not know how many women in the previous Chu Yutian, but Jiang Liyu this woman is still very famous in the past life, because she is the only one who succeeded from the bed of Chu Haotian became the logistics minister of Lingtian Base and the woman who obtained the real power.

"Well, Jiang Liyu is really beautiful, but the beauty is a bit arrogant, and only Chu Haotian can handle this kind of woman." Xiao Ziling secretly sighed, his face involuntarily emerged an envious look, Chu Yu naive , and his desire is not low.

"What are you looking at?" Suddenly a cold voice came from the ear, and the familiarity was a bit too much.

Xiao Ziling didn't want to blurt out: "These women are so beautiful, my captain has a good blessing." When the voice just fell, he felt that the air was cold, and he couldn't help but shudder. He heard someone hiding their mouth and laughing.

Xiao Ziling turned to look at the place where the laughter sounded, and Wu Qingyun was covering his mouth and laughing. However, this smile was quickly frozen and stiffened by a cold, and Xiao Ziling felt that the coldness around him was even stronger.

Since Wu Qingyun is there, who is talking to him? Xiao Ziling’s alarm bell rang loudly, knowing that this big event was not good, but still hoped that it was not the one he thought, but the next sentence broke his fantasy.

"I want to know, how do you know that I have a blessing?" Chu Yutian's tone is indifferent, the coldness in the bones is clear.

"Hey? Chu Ge Wang Ba is the power of the mighty power, women are unable to escape from your charm, so those women are blessed." Xiao Ziling back and smiled a little flattering. What is a villain, Xiao Ziling is now a babyface, but he is childish-ness make people feel flattering and looked so cute.

"Oh? Really?" Chu Yutian's gaze glared at him. The direct Xiaoziling watched the liver and thumped, and a coldness rose from the soles of his feet to the top of his head. The scalp was numb.

"Really!" Xiao Ziling's eyes are pure, noble, and serious. It seems that he was telling Chu Yutian that everything was just bluffing and send him illusory just now He was embarrassed and would never say that again in the future.

Chu Haotian glanced at Xiao Ziling, who made up his mind and refused to admit it. He had a hunch that his team was in trouble because of the existence of Xiao Ziling. It is a false beginning to reflect on the original compromise from Chu Yutian, who will not regret it.

Seeing Xiao Ziling or a smirk with a look of innocence, Chu Yutian had no choice but to turn his head and said to Wu Qingyun: "What happened?"

Wu Qingyun looked at Xiao Ziling in a strange way. He didn't expect Chu Haotian, who was ruthless and areogant just let Xiaoziling pass so easily.

However, Xiaoziling was personally recruited by Chu Yutian, and it was different. He did not dare to let go, and quickly replied with a correct attitude: "There are three survivors, all women, and the Dong team is handling."

Dong Haozhe in the small room heard the voice of Chu Haotian and quickly came out: "Chu Ge, there are three survivors here, how to arrange?"

How to arrange? When Chu Yutian heard this, his heart was unhappy.

He swept Dong Haozhe with a cold eye. Did this guy listen to Xiao Ziling's words and deliberately put pressure on him?