55. Mutated Ivy Observation

Chapter 55: Ontology? Identification with gambling.

Xiao Ziling originally wanted to use the right eye to identify the objects one by one, but only looked at five or six and suddenly he felt dizzy. Suddenly, the identification needs to consume mental power, and there is no limit. At present, he only has a maximum of one at a time. Can be identified ten times. Oh, it’s too early to be happy.

Xiao Ziling, who knows his own limits, quickly sat down to practice and strive to achieve his best mental state. When Chu Yutian fights, he can come in handy.

At this time, Dai Hongfei came back. Although he was very curious about why Xiaoziling meditated at this time, he was more worried about people in the courtyard. He saw only Chen Jingwen in the courtyard, and he was shocked and shouted: "Chen Chen, the captain of Chu how's the situation?"

Chen Jingwen, who is in a tight spirit, is already at the end of his strength. Hearing the voice of Dai Hongfei, he is very happy. "Brother Hong Fei, Chu Ge is here, help me defend it." The attack of the ivy is invincible, even if the heart is as fine as Chen Jingwen he feel very strenuous in dealing with it.

“Ok!” Dai Hongfei listened to Chen Jingwen’s saying that he understood it. It’s no wonder that the Water Dragon Shield is bigger than the seed store’s warehouse, and it still protects one. He rushed to carry the five hundred pounds of iron bars and rushed to the past.

He rushed to Chen Jingwen and said that he was a mad sweep, and he would stop the rattan branches and leaves.

The addition of Dai Hongfei has reduced Chen Jingwen's pressure suddenly.

He is now responsible for intercepting several small rattans that Dai Hongfei missed. The energy that is about to be exhausted suddenly slows down, and the absorption and expenditure have reached a balance.

Although Dai Hongfei swept back most of the rattan attacks, but the palm of his hand was stunned by the strength of the rattan. The strength of the cross-level force made Dai Hongfei feel extremely difficult. After all, he only had second order, although he reached the second order.

The peak is going to be advanced, but after all, there are still two levels of difference, and there is not much less pressure.

Chen Jingwen soon saw Dai Hongfei's fault, and anxiously asked: "Brother Hong Fei, are you injured?"

Dai Hongfei once again blocked the attack of the ivy, and replied in his mouth: "No, just a little numbness in the palm of my hand. This guy is not much less powerful than me."

"It should be a fourth-order, level suppression will have a bonus." Chen Jingwen frowned, now their lover are lower than this mutant creeper, except for Chu Yutian can fight it, others have only defensive ability . And now there is no clue as to where the body is hidden.

Chen Jingwen had the idea of ​​retreating, but Chu Haotian made an arrangement earlier. Chen Jingwen decided to wait for Chu Yutian to fight again to see the situation. If there is still no effect, he can only decisively return the team.

In this way, Dai Hongfei and Chen Jingwen took turns to intercept and finally supported the awakening of Chu Haotian.

At this time, Chen Jingwen has no appearance of a noble son. A sleek suit jacket has been wrinkled by sweat and violently moving dust. The color of the clothes has changed from white to grayish yellow, forehead, sweat. Sliding drop by drop. He was overdrafted and his face was pale, and he still bit his teeth. He again showed his ability to intercept the rattan.