161.

Xiao Ziling rushed out of the villa and used his own speed to quickly chase down the soldiers. He flashed into the corner of a certain area and carefully felt around him. He found that no one found it. This was said to the woman who was held by him: "I just want to find someone. As long as you take me to find Hong Xiaolin, I will not be difficult for you."

The woman suddenly gnawed her teeth after her hearing: "Can you take me away too?" Her eyes were bright and she clearly showed that she would not let her go, and she would not let her say anything.

Xiao Ziling’s shackles, originally thought that this woman won the trust of Wang Xin, she is a favored woman, he was afraid that I will miss this life, I did not expect this woman wanted to follow him.

It seems that Xiao Ziling’s question is that the woman bit his teeth: “I know your sister, my name is Luo Meimei, and I was also kidnapped by Wang Xin he is a big pervert. Many sisters are killed by his torture. There are several The sisters were unbearable and finally committed suicide."

Luo Meimei said and said that her tears were repeated, her face was sad, she wiped her tears, and when she looked up again, her eyes had already ignited the flame of hatred. This hatred made her charming face begin.

It became distorted, and she gnashed her teeth: "Several times I was tortured to want to follow the sisters, but I was not willing, I was so reluctant to die, I was alive watching they one by one dead ."

So I am screaming and desperately trying to please Wang Xin, that is, I want to live longer, and live until I can see the day he gave him, so I have no regrets."

She turned to look at Xiao Ziling, and her eyes were grateful: "I didn't expect that I will wait until you calmly appear in front of Wang Xin. When you have no fear in your eyes, I know that this Wang Xin is probably kicking the iron plate. And the facts. Prove, I guess, your husband is probably a fourth-order powerhouse."

Xiao Ziling’s eyes flashed and nodded and admitted this. Luo Meimei sighed with a sigh: "When your husband appeared, I already wanted to follow you. This is my biggest chance, and it may be the only chance. My sister didn't feel that you held me. At the time, I didn't have any struggles to match you very much?"

Xiao Ziling thought about the situation at that time, and some of them said: "I thought that your sister was terrified. I didn't expect your sister to be kidnapped too. This Wang Xin really should  be killed." After saying that he did not forget to express his strong indignation.

Luo Meimei heard the words and said: "My sister is really cute, and it is no wonder that your husband holds you in the palm of your hand. You are reluctant to let you suffer." She sighed. "I don't have to think about it. I’m already satisfied with it.” After she finished her smile, Xiao Xiaoling suddenly felt that she was full of beauty.

However, he did not have the chance to see his brother, but his heart was still very concerned about Chu Yutian who fought with Wang Xin in the villa. He wanted to save the person as soon as possible and then rushed back to help Chu Haotian. So he asked: "Can this sister take me to find Hong Xiaolin now? Time is very tight, we must be quicker, just find Hong Xiaolin, if your sister wants to follow, then let's go together."

Xiao Ziling’s answer surprised Luo Meimei. She quickly said: “I know where she is, I will show you directions.”

In this way, Xiao Ziling carried the place where Luo Meimei rushed to Luo Meimei. It was a condolence station. All the women who were robbed, the boss was tired of being thrown there for the place where he was arbitrarily yin.