167. This girl is an idiot (2)

Chapter 167: Destruction, Distorted Psychology!

"Hey? Xiaoling is also there?" Dong Haozhe appeared in the car of Chu Yutian in Xiaoziling, some surprised, and Chen Jingwen's eyes flashed around, seemingly thought of something and his face changed slightly.

Xiao Ziling smiled and said: "Brothers, Today I am responsible for observation. When I heard the movements, I came over and reported about Chu Ge." Xiao Ziling explained it to him. He appeared on the site of Chu Yutian early in the morning.

Dong Haozhe was just asking questions, of course, did not put this matter in the heart, so he nodded and walked into the car, Chen Jingwen only smiled at Xiao Ziling and have no words, the deep meaning of the eyes made Xiao Ziling back cold sweat he didn’t know if this odl fox has heard any flaws and suspected anything.

Chu Yutian indicated that the two of them sat down, and Xiao Ziling began to pour water for them.

When Chen Jingwen sat down, he worried: "The reason for the front is because the Shencheng base was destroyed, and some people fled to us."

Chu Yutian brows one pick: "Oh? What does this have to do with us?"

Chen Jingwen calmly said: "There was nothing to do with it, but the people in Shencheng fled to us. I am afraid that the couple will follow them. If they are misunderstood, it will be bad."

Chu Yutian heard the word husband and wife, could not help but put a fist on his mouth and coughed a little. He slowly said: "Oops? I thought our team could handle all the difficulties. Is the couple strong?"

When Chu Haotian said the couple’s words, he was really a little shameful. He couldn’t help but glance at Xiao Ziling, who was quietly giving them tea. The kid’s face looked like a normal face, and his face looked calm. Mind. It seems that he is not as good as his younger brother in this respect.

Chu Yutian decided to be more calm. Chu Yutian did not know that Xiao Ziling’s face was indifferent. In fact, the back was already hot and unusual. If it weren’t for the suspicion of Chen Fox, he would have liked to win the door because Chen Jingwen’s words reminded him of the peace of mind in Shencheng. Lie.

Chen Jingwen replied: "Yes, the couple's strength is terrible. According to the news we obtained, the strength of Shencheng's leader should have reached the fourth stage. There are also three deputy chiefs under the command. It has been confirmed to be the third-order powerhouse.

There are countless first- and second-order awakenings in the base. This strength is not as good as that of the leader. It can be compared with us. Even if this strength is finally defeated by the couple, we can't take it lightly. I am afraid that the couple mistakenly believe that we are the forces of Shencheng, and they will kill if they don’t say anything."

Dong Haozhe also has such concerns. After all, they are too close to Shencheng, and it is easy for people to have such misunderstandings. He followed Chen Jingwen’s words: "According to the description of these Shencheng people, the husband is probably in the fifth order, because when he killed the leader, he was very casual.

And the couple was very sultry, and washed the base blood without asking why. It can be said that the base forces were uprooted." His expression was very dignified. He did not expect that there would be other fifth-order powerhouses besides Chu Yutian, they looked down on the world.