103. Chu Captain brought a son!

Chapter 103: Chaos, who is Chu Xiaoqi...

The next day, Xiao Ziling ended his practice and walked out of the RV in the early morning. He had to go to the striker line today. This is the punishment that Chu Yu made a few days ago. He dared not violate it. Chu Yutian said it.

However, he is not going to go alone this time. He has a small tail behind his ass, which is the gift of genius 0007.

After a night of research, Chu Yutian finally identified that the IQ of 0007 has definitely reached a level that humans can't reach at present, and his ability to wake up is the third order... Well, this world is more enchanting, Xiao Ziling The habit of being hit, and he heard this judgment, it was gray and calm.

B

ecause Chu Yutian first let 0007 listen to Xiao Ziling, and 0007 mistakenly believed that Xiao Ziling was the marriage contractor of Chu Yutian, so he decisively became the small tail of Xiao Ziling.

0007 It is very curious why Xiao Zongling who is a marriage contractor, will disappear in the long history of history. All traces are wiped clean. This is undoubtedly a terrible secret, so he believes that as long as he follows Xiaoziling, he can find the answer, and finally you can unlock this amazing secret.

Of course, 0007 believes that since it is decided to loyalty to Chu Yutian, there is an obligation to protect Chu Yutian’s marriage contractors.

But now 0007 can't called 0007 anymore, but they have to call him Chu Xiaoqi.

The name of Chu Xiaoqi was fixed by Xiao Ziling. Xiao Ziling thought that since he took over the child, he had to be responsible for it. He thought that 0007 could not be regarded as a name. So make up your mind to have a nice and loud name to celebrate the 0007 new life.

Xiao Ziling thought for a long time, only to think of this name that he was particularly satisfied with. He felt that the name was really catchy and vivid, so he was very proud to invite in front of Chu Haotian.

Chu Yutian listened to the black line. He couldn't help but ask: "Why is the surname Chu?" Since the name is a name, Xiao, who can be named Xiao Ziling, why should he follow his surname Chu?

Xiao Ziling blamed a sigh of Chu: "Chu Ge. Depend on the face of Xiaoqi, do you think which surname is more suitable,  is it mine or yours?"

Chu Yu was in a good breath, and could not find any objection. Well, it’s reasonable to count Xiaoziling, but why is it called Xiaoqiu? Doesn’t Xiaoziling think that this name is very unqualified?

Xiao Ziling heard Chu Haotian’s doubts and once again lost a contemptuous look to his old road: “if not 0007. Why Don’t we called  him Xiaoqi?” When Xiao Ziling said this, his expression was very proud, he felt very vivid. Representing the origin of Xiaoqi, it is really difficult for him to think of this good name.

Well, Chu Haotian finally admits that it is too complicated. Therefore, I can't understand Xiao Ziling's straight-forward way of thinking.

Therefore, Chu Xiaoqi has this name that makes him depressed for a lifetime... Although he wants to protest against the name after he has integrated into the world, Xiao Ziling believes that he is already used to it, so don’t bother.

As a Chu Yutian who can decide the name of Chu Xiaoqi, well, then his opinion is not important at that time...

Chu Xiaoqi who had Chu Haotian's face, he's stood behind Xiao Ziling, the coldness on his body was a bit colder than yesterday.