71. Return Home

Chapter 71: Returning home, accidental fellow traveler.

Xu Jinyang did not say anything and took over the things that Xiao Ziling had handed over. He did not feel that he should be right, but the pressure to support eight children so that he could only accept Lu Yuntao's kindness.

Xu Jinyang asked the children to greet the four, and they went to the place where they cooked.

The team member responsible for cooking the rice saw Xu Jinyang’s rice bag in his hand, and his eyes were excited and excited: “They give us something to eat?”

Xu Jinyang nodded and handed the rice bag in his hand: "Mr. Lu gave them."

The team members took the rice bag and exclaimed: "I don't know where they came from, their strength is super strong. If we can follow them, then it will be good. We certainly don't worry about food." Of course, he also knows that this hope is very embarrassing, strong.

The income is also very strict, and ordinary people who do not have much combat power will not enter the eyes of those powerful people.

Xu Jinyang heard the body shocked, and looked at the complex two people sitting on the rest, Lu Yuntao and Cao Yang. Yes, children can live better if they can follow them. Xu Jinyang’s line of sight turned to the other side, watching the eight children who were playing and playing with Xiao Qingyun’s Xiaozi’s aunt and he decided to think about it.

He handed another bag of things to another player, but he sat down, picked up a plank of wood, pulled out the dagger tied to his leg, and cut his side to consider their future.

After not cutting a few times, he heard the player who took the bag exclaimed. Xu Jinyang looked up and saw the team members smashing things out of the bag at this time, and the mouth was amazed by what happened.

Three cans of canned meat, two canned fish, one sausage, and one salted duck. These things appear one by one. Before the end of the world, these foods are indeed ordinary, not worthy at all, but after the end of the world, these things belong to precious materials, especially now, only the strong are worthy to enjoy these, because these things are divided by those powerful teams and forces It's clean.

They have no way to get these foods from the supermarkets that the major forces occupy.

Now, these almost legendary things have appeared in front of them and become their food, which makes them suspect that they are dreaming for a while, and all this is brought by Lu Yuntao.

"They even have fresh milk!!" The last thing that was thrown out made everyone even more calm... After the end of the world, fresh milk really became a legendary drink.

Xu Jinyang's gaze became hot, and he said that he was still hesitant, so the appearance of fresh milk directly shattered Xu Jinyang's last hesitation.

Regardless of the outcome, he must be blog this time, for the children and to follow their leaders.

Xu Jinyang did not forget the sentence that Cao Yang lost his mouth last night. The corpse tide... This one word alone, he felt like a burst of cold when he heard it.

This is probably a terrible thing. Just look at Cao Yang’s expression at that time. . Judging from the performance of Lu Yuntao, the three of them are not only aware of the corpse, but also have some preparations - they are fearless.