34. You're saved!

When Xiao Ziling was awake, it was already the afternoon of the second day.

When Xiao Ziling opened his eyes, he felt that his eyes were narrow. If he carefully identified it, he knew that there was a problem with his right eye. He could not see clearly.

It seems that it hurt when he's fight against the zombies of the spiritual system. Their strength is too far different, causing devastating damage to his right eye. He didn't know if it could be blind.
However, he already mentally prepared for such result. At least Xiao ziling very satisfied for being able to come back alive.

Lu Yuntao, who was originally guarded in the room, saw that Xiao Ziling ziling woke up and immediately went out to inform Yan Yilong.

Soon, Yi Yilong rushed to the room. He went to the bed of Xiao Ziling and asked: "Xiaoling, how do you feel now? Is there any uncomfortable?"

Xiao Ziling smiled at the weak smile of Yan Yilong, first asked: "Chu brother, is he okay!"

Yi Yilong's hearts moved, how good is the baby, once he woke up, he only remembered his big brother,'s conditions. Yilong felt more sorry in my heart. He quickly replied: "Xiaoling, rest assured, Chu Ge is fine, now he is taking a break, thanks to you!"

"What with thanks? We're brothers anyway!" Xiao Ziling smiled. Seeing his expression, made Yi Yilong and Lu Yuntao hearts moved.

Xiao Ziling stopped for a while and continued to ask: "Brother Yilong.. is my right eye will be blind?"

He Yilong was silent, he could not revealed the true condition of Xiao Ziling's eyes, he could not bear it.

Seeing that Yi Yilong did not speak, Xiao Ziling still had something to understand: "Ah... so it really be blind!"
Although Xiaoziling psychologically prepared, but in fact, Xiao Ziling is inevitably felt somewhat lost, and his expression is somewhat upset.

"Xiaoling, you..." Yan Yilong looked at Xiao Ziling with concern.

Xiao Ziling turned around and found the worry in the eyes of Yan Yilong Lu Yuntao. His heart was very warm. He knew that his contribution was valuable. He had a bit of a lost heart. He smiled and said: "Aah It's just minor injury, it's commonly happened brother, don't worry."

Yan Yilong did not expect Xiao Ziling to accept this result so calmly. Some of them were stunned. Yesterday, Chu Haotian was very calm, but he realized the hidden darkness in faintness. Today Xiaoziling reaction is not only calm but true peace.

"Just a small injury?" Lu Yuntao admire, a little can not believe what he heard.

Xiao Ziling couldn't help but turn a blind eye and look at Lu Yuntao contemptuously: "Yun Tao brother, now is the end of the world apocalypse. If we can live peaceful life, we already considered be a very lucky, there only one eye blind, I still have one eye to see anyway,  ain't a woman who pay attention to these virtual things."

The idea of ​​Xiao Ziling's thoroughness made Yan Yilong look at each other. He thought when Xiaoling find out that he lost one of his eyes, He wouldn't accept this easily. But in facts Xiao Ziling's ability to withstand more than he expected, he felt that the next thing is not so difficult to say.

Yan Yilong’s face was positive and he said to Xiao Ziling seriously: “Xiaoling, there is one more thing, you must be mentally prepared.”