Food and news

TW: possible cuteness overdose, and Grimmel (mentioned).

Heather walked down the stairs while stretching her arms over her head.

It was one of the first times she had woken up before Frida.

Frida had been completely passed out when she woke up. She guessed it was because she felt safe and Heather wasn't about to wake her up when she looked so incredibly peaceful.

Heather walked into the kitchen and almost jumped out of her skin when she saw Ruby in what looked like a too-big button-up.

"Sorry," Heather squealed out.

"No worries," Ruby said with a laugh.

"I know this might seem very wrong to ask, but how old are you?"

"I am 27," Ruby answered and turned on the stove.

"Oh," Heather said. It surprised her that she was so young. "And Drago?"

"He is 34," Ruby said and walked over to the fridge. "I know it is a big gap, but we are both adults. We both love the other we aren't hurting anyone."

"No, no! I'm not accusing you of anything. I have been told many times that me being attracted to women is a sickness. And as you said, you are both adults and consenting into a relationship. You aren't hurting anyone," Heather said and sat on top of the island in the kitchen.

"Being accused of having a sickness is so much worse compared to being shamed for dating an older person," Ruby said and walked over to her. "And don't believe loving a woman is a sickness, Heather. Frida is a wonderful woman."

Heather smiled at Ruby and Ruby smiled back before going back to making breakfast.

"How long have you guys come into your relationship?" Ruby asked suddenly.

"Frida said she was ready to take the next step. The next step being sex," Heather said, a small blush coating her cheeks.

"Oh, and have you had it before?" Ruby asked, turning off the stove.

"No," Heather said nervously.

"Do you know anything about it?" Ruby asked and took a chair and sat down in front of her.

"Well, I have read a few things. I try to ask my friends but they say they don't want to "ruin my innocence" or whatever," Heather said.

"Oh, well, would you like to know a few things?"

"I would."

"Ok, well you always want to start with..."

And so began a 2-hour long conversation about how to have safe sex, the pleasure spots, what should and should not hurt, and the importance of consent and talking even though you know each other well.

Heather was proud that she only furiously blushed four times during the talk.

Ruby was now making breakfast while Heather helped.

After a while, a familiar pair of arms wrapped around her middle, and she leaned into her chest.

"Did you have a nice sleep?" Heather asked.

"I did, but it was lonely waking up when you weren't there," Frida said kissed her neck.

"Sorry," Heather said and turned her head to look at her. She could see a few tear stains down her cheeks. "Did you cry?" Heather asked and put down what she was doing to turn completely around and cup Frida's cheeks.

"I panicked, but I'm ok," Frida said and kissed her nose, causing Heather to scrunch it up. "You are cute when you scrunch your nose."

Heather smiled and did it again, causing Frida to kiss her nose again.